New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    peeps, ingat kayo.

twice na kasi ako na pull over ng police kahit walang violation. last two visits to manila. sa banawe and edsa. hiningii nila registration then check nila chassis number kung match. dami daw kasi carnap na pajero ngayon, then pinapalitan plates. after checking pina alis naman ako. pero abala kasi, pagkatapos ko may white blister naman na 222 ang plate pinara rin. ingat lang kayo dapat complete papers niyo.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    PROMDIBOY,

Mga kotong cops lang iyan na walang magawa sa buhay. Favorite din niyan ang mga letter "C", "D", "A", etc. ang plaka kasi plakang promdi. Pati mga auction pinapara nila.

Muntik na ko mapara niyan dati nung dala ko yung Land Cruiser II (mukha kasing auction). Buti na lang LTO yung commemorative plate. Nung nakita nung hagad pinadaan na ko.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Siguro kung EVL 666 ang plaka hindi na nila pahihintuin. :twisted:

4. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    or yung DVL 666 :evil:

OT: pwede ba yung personalized plate na yung no. ay nagsisimula sa 0? example: GAG 000?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    siguro kapag anak/inaanak ka ni roberto lastimoso or si gen. mendoza pwde.

ang pagkakaalam ko dati bawal ang letter O sa plate, pero ang dami ng nag kalat na mga may letter O na plate. like JOY888, etc. balak ko pa naman dati HOT168 :twisted:
    Signature

6. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    baka naman hinahanap talaga nila yung aking XTC 111 na na-carnap nuong Oct 23, 2002
    :mrgreen: :lol:

Masyado ngang sitahin sa manila kapag promdi ang rig mo. buti na lang pumayag yung Mits sa La Union na sa Manila irehistro yung Strada ng eldest son ko. no problem sya so far sa mga pulis sa MM. :D

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    hey happiman, my parents are from la union and my cousin drives a strada with A..222 plate...when i went home last december we went to the US embassy to do something and when where about to leave for la union we were pulled over close to the big park i guess rizal park something like that..we were in a convoy of 2 pick up trucks and a pajero..the strada has A..222 and the pajero had A..555 and the nissan pick up truck called i guess eagle has A..139?..i was in the strada and the nissan was pulled over by these 3 cops asking for this and that, at that time i was recording it in my video cam, so the 3 cars pulled over and my uncle talked to these cops and you know...so i came out also and pulled my video camera out and started filming to cut the story short they let us go with out any negative renumeration and drove all the way to la union and enjoy my 3 weeks vacation there in PI...that was my very first experience with cops in the philippines...
    peace out
    cale

8. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    ...it's probably true that the authorities are doing something against carnaping in metro manila. at least it will lead to something to work on if they can apprehend a stolen car.
    btw, where in La Union your kin from. my son is in San Fernando, LU. his business place is 200mtr from Mc Donald. any vacation plan this Christmas season? im sure you want to meet gretzy :D
    EB tayo sa La Union!

cheers dude!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    somewhere called naguilian...we often go to san fernando to eat at chow king halo halo..and the beaches are so nice...i might go home again but i'm not sure..i'll keep you posted..of course i have a dinner treat with gretzy...
    i dont know what's the significance of a triple letter or number as a plate number here in US you can choose what ever plate you want to put...no big deal
    peace
    cale

10. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    triple number in car plate cost money. i blown away 30K for my XTC 111 car plate.
    so the local policemen know who to pull over :mrgreen:

hope to see you and would gladly to invite you ang gretz to our future offroading. :D

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
FYI: Pajero with personalized plates. triple numbers