New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    GUys i am planning to get a second vehicle for the family, i am planning on getting a Van and i tot it would be cheaper kung mga converted na imptd kunin ko. I am planning to get a Delica, has anybody have anything to say abt this van. I mean i need inputs regarding its dependabilty, maintenance, performance and stuff. thanx in advance for the feed backs

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    do you still have aby choice?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    if ur driving around with ur family with this van then get a local unit. stay away from converted vans, cars, suvs etc kahit magaling ang nagconvert. dont put ur family's lives at risk, baka magsisi ka p sa huli pag may nangyari.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    IMO, pag pang pamilya gamit mo, iwas ka sa converted.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    also, what I don't like about converted JDM vans ay yung sliding door ay nasa left side which would make it risky kung mag-sasakay o magbababa ka ng passengers as they would be on the side of ongoing traffic when doing so especially in major roads...

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jonvic
    also, what I don't like about converted JDM vans ay yung sliding door ay nasa left side which would make it risky kung mag-sasakay o magbababa ka ng passengers as they would be on the side of ongoing traffic when doing so especially in major roads...
    You're absolutely rigth there, buying a second hand local unit wouldn't cost u that much. and yes u could save a few bucks with the surplus unit, but always remember that those you love so much are not worth a few bucks.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    I always think of them "Delica"'s as the bane of the roads....dunno why.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMO, i'd look at other locally made alternatives first... even an older L300, Nissan Urvan/Vanette, or Toyota Lite Ace.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Stay away from Delica. TAUBIN ito as experienced by my friend's brother. Good thing nothing nobody died when the Delica rolled over but they were seriously hurt.

I would not want this serious happen to my family.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Delica-do. That's how I would summarize this vehicle. Gusto ko pa naman siya kasi mataas ang ground clearance at may 4WD. Pero pag converted from RHD, that's where I draw the line. Not worth the risk.

Ewan ko ba sa local government ng Antipolo, puro Delica vans yung binili ni Vic Sumulong para sa barangay patrol nila.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; June 14th, 2005 at 09:41 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Feed Back on Mitsubishi DELICA