New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Dalawang klase ang Evo 9 na binebenta ng Mitsubishi dealers,yung RS at MR pero lahat yan ay U.S version po hindi European at grabe mahal siya compared sa Impreza WRX STI. Mayroon silang Eclipse GT 3.8 V6 A/T diba...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    someone posted at evolutionm.net that citimotors is selling the ix rs2 for "only" 2.3 m! hehehe..... This is the ultra cheapo interior package sans the recaros. and EURO daw ito with SAYC! I think this is better cause you can always buy recaros.... and an audio setup and still not come close to the 500k savings.

I really want an EVO! pera lang ang kulang, hehe ..... plus nakakawalang gana ang release ng x next year

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    id rather get the subaru STI at the dealership also at 2.5m than the evo ... more power pa with warranty alam ko mitsu doesnt warranty evos

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Evoooo..sulit na yun kung mayaman ka, i'd take it over other car on its price range. Ok naman yun X IMO, yoko nga lang ng paddle shifters. Kahit walang radyo, papalitan mo rin naman yun ng aftermarket except siguro kung Rockford Fosgate yun, hehe.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kmo View Post
    id rather get the subaru STI at the dealership also at 2.5m than the evo ... more power pa with warranty alam ko mitsu doesnt warranty evos
    If Mitsu officially sell the Evo here, it should have warranty. Only gray imports or smuggled IXs will not have warranty.

As for the WRX, are you sure that's the STi version for only 2.5M? There's the base WRX with 220+ hp and 5-speed (compared to 280+ and 6-speed of the STi). Anyway, it would be nice to have the one with the torque control, wherein you can transfer around 2/3 of it to the rear wheels, which can allow it to drift somehow. :D

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by squala View Post
    As for the WRX, are you sure that's the STi version for only 2.5M? There's the base WRX with 220+ hp and 5-speed (compared to 280+ and 6-speed of the STi).
    That standard Impreza WRX Turbo is priced at P1.73M, total price with insurance is P1.805M.

The estimated P2.5M price for the STI version(by order) sounds possible.
    Last edited by AG4; August 23rd, 2006 at 06:49 PM.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    May nakadisplay nga sa Glorietta, inupuan ko saglit. Natawa ako dun sa hirit ng katabi ko.

"Ito na yung Evo? Mas maganda pa interior nung 2.0 na Lancer ah! Tignan mo oh, plastic na plastic, matigas pa!" <--- Sabay kuskos ng kuko dun sa display unit, nagasgasan niya ata. Hehe.

Anyways, ok sana yung Eclipse, kaso nung sinara ko nagkatinginan mga tao. Ang ingay, walang "thug" sound. Ewan ko bakit, pero thrice kong isinara at yun lang naman ang pintong bukas, "plak" talaga yung tunog.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by squala View Post
    If Mitsu officially sell the Evo here, it should have warranty. Only gray imports or smuggled IXs will not have warranty.

As for the WRX, are you sure that's the STi version for only 2.5M? There's the base WRX with 220+ hp and 5-speed (compared to 280+ and 6-speed of the STi). Anyway, it would be nice to have the one with the torque control, wherein you can transfer around 2/3 of it to the rear wheels, which can allow it to drift somehow. :D

well the last time i checked , i asked about the evo 8 at the mitsu dealers and they said that they wont warranty it sooo i guess its also the same with the evo 9

yup i am sure that the sti can be ordered for 2.5 50% downpayment daw

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by chuaed View Post
    grabe naman iyun presyo niyan... hindi na practical... not unless mayaman ka talaga at may sobrang dami pera na itatapon...

kung sa ganoon na halaga eh mag merc or bm nalang kaysa sa mitsu eck eck... (may ginto or diamante ba iyan?) no offense to mitsu lover... i also have a mitsu vehicle and i love every screw and bolts on it...

oo nga pala may diamante pala ang mitsu... stupid me...

kung may ganoon na pera ako inegosyo ko nalang, ilagay sa time deposit para lumago, o kaya bumili ng lupa at least nag apreciate siya hindi tulad ng kotse...

fyi... once the car steps out the dealership expect your car will automatically depreciate by 20% to 50% sometimes greater depending which car you bought...

siguro sa akin hanggan pangarap nalang iyan... unless regalohan ako naku hindi ako tatangi... salamat po

when you opt for cars with this pricetag practicality is not an issue even buying a merc or a bimmer is not practical 1 series for 2M? c-class for 3M?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Meron na silang ginagawang Evolution 2007. Ibang car na sya. Iba na yung gril,l yung face yung back. It's a different car. I don't know the specs yet, pero dinisplay nila sa NY International auot show last April. I took a picture of it.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
evolution IX soon at local mitsu dealers