New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Mga tsong.......... Saang casa ng mitsu ang may pinaka-magandang serbisyo. Yung service quality talaga.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by rensom View Post
    Mga tsong.......... Saang casa ng mitsu ang may pinaka-magandang serbisyo. Yung service quality talaga.

hi sir..from my experience and from reading, hit or miss talaga ang mga dealers... from my experience, the only way to make it up is finding the right service advisor who is willing to explain and help with your maintenance need. because once you place your car in the dealer, it's not the same mechanic who will be fixing your car.

try to avoid citimotors makati their Service advisors really sucks...no customer service.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Based on my experience, I got good service from Diamond Valle Verde & Carworld San Fernando.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i did was tawag tawag muna to different dealer, unahin mo yung malapit sa 'yo. dun mo makikita kung ano klase makipag usap ang mga service advisor about pricing (be aware iba-iba sila mag quote-parang mga manghuhula ).

and napili ko (for my first PMS) is the DCT Holdings Corp. along EDSA Balintawak. pinakamura na di pa over sa quotation on stuff to be used (sakto and yung tama lang) allowed ka pa to observe.

D best Mitsu Service Center