New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Hi Guys,

I own a mitsubishi glxi 94 or 95 model not sure (basta itlog type). My problem is about the check engine light goes on for like 10 minutes before i can start the engine. The car runs smoothly once its starts, no disturbing noise what so ever. Have the car checked sa mekniko ko, pero nothing found. Air filter cleaned, fuses, and gas caps checked all ok. Computer box was checked and it seem ok. Wala nga lang diagnostic scan tool.

Hope somebody here could help me. To the moderator, I started this new thread since I don't know where to post here. I'm new here.

Thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by RDJ83 View Post
    Hi Guys,

I own a mitsubishi glxi 94 or 95 model not sure (basta itlog type). My problem is about the check engine light goes on for like 10 minutes before i can start the engine. The car runs smoothly once its starts, no disturbing noise what so ever. Have the car checked sa mekniko ko, pero nothing found. Air filter cleaned, fuses, and gas caps checked all ok. Computer box was checked and it seem ok. Wala nga lang diagnostic scan tool.

Hope somebody here could help me. To the moderator, I started this new thread since I don't know where to post here. I'm new here.

Thanks in advance.

Sounds like a faulty sensor. Why not visit a shop with a scantool?

Example: speedyfix (P. Guevarra, San Juan), speedlab (quezon ave)

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Thanks ghost hunter. Right now, I'm looking for a shop with a diagnostic tool near Bicol area.

Check engine start problem