New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sino sa inyo ang nagpa-calibrate na ng diesel rides ninyo?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieseler
    Sino sa inyo ang nagpa-calibrate na ng diesel rides ninyo?
    Dieseler ako hindi pa pero anu ang basehan mo para sa injection pump calibration?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    kung hindi pa nagagalaw i-pump mo kaya pa palinis ng nozzle yan mas makakatipid ka...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by trackers888
    Dieseler ako hindi pa pero anu ang basehan mo para sa injection pump calibration?
    Examples:

1. Humina ang hatak sobra
    2. Black dirty smoke
    3. Weird ang timing ng engine (di na consistent)
    4. Biglang mamamatay (due to mababang RPM)
    5. Heavier than usual fuel consumption
    6. Age of vehicle (pag hindi alaga ang ride mo)
    7. How the ride is driven (pag panay hataw hehe)
    8. Fuel that is being fed into the engine (pag panay may halong kerosine or dumi ang diesel, more chances of damaging the nozzle tips)
    9. Pag sabi na ni Doc Diesel (makikinig ka dapat diyan lol!)

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    mga bro. try using Oberon diesel fuel additive and say goodbye to calibration na pagkamahal mahal.

just add nyo sa fuel tank and voila!!!

nakatipid ka pa sa consumption mo at the same time no black smoke kasi anti black smoke sya and linis ng fuel tank mo and injector mo.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mikbik
    mga bro. try using Oberon diesel fuel additive and say goodbye to calibration na pagkamahal mahal.

just add nyo sa fuel tank and voila!!!

nakatipid ka pa sa consumption mo at the same time no black smoke kasi anti black smoke sya and linis ng fuel tank mo and injector mo.
    Thanks FAFA Dieseler!

Milbik anu ang Oberon? Pasensya na at ignurante ako kung anu yun? Anu ba yan parang Biodiesel?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ingat kayo dyan sa mga additives na yan. I used to be a 'user' of those lol!

The best is to do regular maintenance and give T.L.C. to your diesel rides. Use Biodiesel now and then also.

Calibration does not need to be expensive, especially if you take good care of your engine, AND you go to a reputable calibration shop. Ngayon ko lang pinacalibrate yung Hilander ko, eh that was like the first time in 6 years. Now it runs really WELL! Cost me less than 10K so divide mo by 6 yan eh di parang nag tune up ako ng gas engine every year.

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    additives, i dont think so. actually your already using additives already even your using ordinary diesel fuels, it already contains additives.

e.g.
    Petron unleaded + additives = Xtra Unleaded
    + More additives = XCS Plus
    + More & More Addtives = Blaze

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mikbik
    additives, i dont think so. actually your already using additives already even your using ordinary diesel fuels, it already contains additives.

e.g.
    Petron unleaded + additives = Xtra Unleaded
    + More additives = XCS Plus
    + More & More Addtives = Blaze
    Well, to each his own. As I tell people, its your engine and your money. BTW, the ones you quoted are for Gas engines, not diesel. Ibang klase mag-react ang diesel compared sa gas, mas O.A. lol! IMHO, additives are a waste of money and have no worth.

But surely it is inevitable that you will have to calibrate your diesel engine, no matter how much additives you use.

And don't forget, calibration does not mean changing parts (expensive), sometimes, adjust lang ng nozzle, etc.

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    Lets admit this madumi talaga ang diesel natin. cguro sa ibang country eh medyo improved na pero sa pinas medyo napag-iiwanan na tayo.

Why I say this? tignan nyo nalang sa emission testing centers mas mababa ang passing rate ng gas compared to diesel kasi mas madumi sya, same as get a clear bottle and lagyan mo ng diesel and the other gas kita mo kung sino mas malinis.

But this is not Gas vs. Diesel, it just the concept na nagpapacalibrate ka kasi all those dirt that comes from all our pumping stations goes inside and clogs our injectors. So the solutions is calibration / or maintaining a clean injectors / or use a cleaner diesel.

How do you do this? simple, by using cleaning agents like additives/injector cleaner etc..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Calibration and all that