New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What do you guys think of this SUV?

They're still selling this for 1.6M over at Mitsu.

AFAIK, this comes in full leather, has a beefed up entertainment system (it comes with a big LCD and a subwoofer), immobilizer, bumper overrider, Ralliart mags, GPS, and a lot more. (Can anyone add more to the list?)

Anybody know what engine this has? How much HP and torque?

All in all, how would you fare this versus the diesel Fortuner?

MODS: I'm sorry but I had to make a new thread, I feel that my query would most probably get lost in the other '2.5' thread. If you think that you should delete or merge this thread, I kindly request that you allow at least 24 hours grace period on this very urgent inquiry. Thank you very much.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    it has a 2.8 sohc intercooled turbo engine, 125ps * 4k rpm and 292nm * 2k rpm. 4m40 engine. If you can wait 8 months I'd say get the fortuner.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup. Get the Fortuner. Although the Pajero still has a lot of admirable qualities, at the end of the day it's still a decade-old car.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMO... the Montero is a better buy (with its 4wd) than the Gen 2.5

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    kwawang pajero 2.5...pigang-piga na..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I can't wait for the Fortuner.... I guess I'll have to go with my 2nd choice, the Camry.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if they brought back the gen2.5 pajero, i think mas magiging mabenta pa ito sa montero sport n might even compete with the fortuner again.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Yup, I agree with you, If they can stripped down the unnecessary accessories of the 2.5 gen Pajero. add 4x4, bring down the price. It can still compete with Fortuners out there.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    andre,
    tama ka, i forgot to type the 4x4, tanggakin nila yung tire sensor....kahit yung dvd....but if d tinanggal at same price, iiyak talaga yung fortuner. or what if lagyan nila ng dvd system yung montero sport since old model din naman yun....patay na fortuner.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    wait na lang.. medyo kalat na ang pajero. hehehehe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Brand 'new' Gen 2.5 Pajero