New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Like a lot of people I started looking at the city and the jazz. I was ready to buy the city 1.3A, when I saw the forums here and decided to give the lancer a go.

The GLX 1.6 MT looks really nice. and unlike the city 1.3A, it has airbags, keyless entry, mags, etc etc. its a complete car unlike the 1.3a which is stripped down to the bare essentials.

now my question is, where or which agent do i seek to get the best possible deal. i'm a newbie car buyer so everything's all new to me.

i'm thinking of getting the 20% down 3 years to pay. have it bank financed. etc etc.

here's what i got so far. i went to a mitsubishi dealership and got this offer.

685,000 (unit price)

for the cash out-
    20% down - 137,000
    Insurance Premium - 23,545
    LTO - Free
    Chattel Mortgage - 20,939
    Less Discount - (47,000)

Total cash out - 134,484

Free - Tint, Floor Mats and Seat Cover.

Back up sensor - 4k
    Fog Lamps - 8k.

is this a good deal? has anyone gotten a better deal elsewhere?

also, do anyone else think that that area around the car stereo look really ugly? what can we do about this?

http://www.mitsubishi-motors.com.ph/.../feature06.php

thanks for any inputs

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it depends on your negotiation skills bro.
    i can refer you to an agent from citimotors las pinas. tell her i referred you.

regarding the car stereo, you can have it changed, pero baka mawala warranty if ever. madaling baklasin ang head unit ng lancer.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    regarding the car stereo, you can have it changed, pero baka mawala warranty if ever. madaling baklasin ang head unit ng lancer.
    With regards to the casa, the car stereo warranty doesn't mean much.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by agwe23 View Post
    also, do anyone else think that that area around the car stereo look really ugly? what can we do about this?

http://www.mitsubishi-motors.com.ph/.../feature06.php
    Yes, it does look ugly. You can have the plastic covered with fake carbon-fiber or something else which would look better than that.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Ugly. Even the stereo is ugly. It's as simple as that ;)

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Ugly. Even the stereo is ugly. It's as simple as that ;)
    Eto lang yun. Ang pangit napapaganda. Ganun ka simple renzo mag ayos hehehe.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    it depends on your negotiation skills bro.
    i can refer you to an agent from citimotors las pinas. tell her i referred you.

True. Just haggle haggle haggle. I had a quote here in Citimotors LP last March. The agent gave me 60K discount. 50K standard. The additional 10K is "usapang lalaki". 25% DP. 25% for 48 months. PO, hindi inhouse rate, but sad to say, hindi ako kumuha ng Lancer.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    my agent already gave me the 60k discount. but the lto registration is no longer free.

i don't mind the stereo. i just dislike that area around it. i like the head unit better than the built in ones thats currently standard in most cars like the honda city etc etc. it has an aux jack which suits me perfectly.

any idea how much for that carbon fiber thing to cover the plastic?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Try Blueprint Concept Audio. They fabricate those things you need.

http://www.blueprintconceptaudio.com/contact.htm

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Lancer GLS din isa sa choices ko nun bago bumili ng Jazz. Nag jazz na lang ako kasi parang luma na yung model ng lancer GLS imo..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Best deal for Mitsubishi Lancer GLX 1.6 MT