New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    ...my mom lives in Makati and she has a 94 Lancer GLXI and I wanna get some tune up parts for car. My problem is I'm here in Cali and I don't know what kind of engine she has... I'm thinkin' that it's similar to a mirage back here but I'm not quite sure. I would appreciate if anyone can give me the engine code so I can source out the parts that I needed. Thanks!

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    4g92 Sohc Mpi (efi) 16v

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Thanks!!!!!!!!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    crap! now I got another problem... it turns out that 4G92's that are in the early 90's mirage over here are DOHC... with that, does anybody know if they use the same spark plugs. well, maybe somebody would be kind enough to list down the part numbers and maybe a rough estimate of the cost (parts only). originally I was gonna purchase the parts in bulk over here using my dealer account (massive discount). but it seems like It would be hard to source those out. TIA

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    You can just ask your mom to drive by Marco Auto Parts and get the parts for the car. They have a store along Zapote St. (near JP Rizal) and another along JP Rizal (near Delpan St). Both are in Makati.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    same sugestion as russpogi. actually, it might turn out to be more expensive to buy regular tune up parts/items and ship it here to the philippines.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    like I've mentioned I'll be buying in bulk using my dealer account, and I'll be taking those items with me when I fly back next month. TIA

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Ohh.. pero baka kse di pareho yung parts. Sayang naman. Teka, saan sa Makati mom mo? Makati din kse ako eh.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    sa guadalupe kame...

ATTN: Mitsu gurus