New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    hi guys, this forum is really very informative and helpful to all car-lovers and enthusiasts. I have just joined having browsed the pages on Mitsubishi car talk the past days. I am planning to get a 2011 Montero GLX 4x2 and have preferred it over the rival SUVs from other manufacturers after comparing all their pros and cons. no offense meant. maybe just a matter of personal taste.

I am awed and really bothered by some unpleasant experiences of members shortchanged by some dealers particularly when I read the entire thread on http://tsikot.com/forums/mitsubishi-...rs-paco-62771/.

It appears that buying a new vehicle isn't as safe as it used to be and brings undue worries to would-be buyers of brand new vehicles.

Is there a fine way of knowing that the unit to be delivered by the dealer/SA is NOT a "demo" unit or a long-stocked "display" unit?

What would be the ideal plant-to-dealer ODO reading for a metromanila dealer to be sure that a unit has not been used as a demo unit?

It is quite unfortunate that new car buyers have worries like these because of the seemingly growing unprofessionalism and consumer mistrust brought about by some malpractices of unscrupulous dealers/SAs who have victimized previous buyers.

Any recommendations of a trustworthy dealer/SA will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and more power to all!!!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    i got my unit from mitsubishi cebu even as i am based in makati

the unit was delivered from the plant to their office in cainta (which is located right across the mitsubishi plant, hehehe) and from their cainta office directly to me in makati

i got the unit with only 30km on the odometer

for PMS and other services, so far i have tried citimotors makati

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    sir, you may try to inquire to Mr. Dexter Conquilla, Mitsu Caloocan for Montero GLX. Na meet ko siya sa Mitsubishi Expo sa MOA.
    his number is 0915 182 9686. taga bulacan, ok kausap.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    thanks sir 111prez and congrats for your new unit. you were lucky for the minimal ODO reading you got. will also consider citimotors makati. btw im from manila.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    thanks sir prinx_09, yes will consider your recommendation and i heard owners can observe during PMS at mitsu caloocan. from bulacan din ako mother side, meycauayan. tnx again sir.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Diba ang Mitsu-Caloocan ay branch ng Union Motors Paco?

Un mga taga Mitsu-Caloocan agent ang kuha nila ng unit ay sa Union Motors Paco, pati narin Peak motors ng Manila Bay blvd (roxas blvd br) at MOA branch sa Union Paco kinukuha ang unit.

Based on agents ive talked at the Expo.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by lyonell1989 View Post
    hi skivaruki, I can assist you if you will consider citimotors-makati. just look for me lyonell medrana or contact me at my no. 0922-838-9641. thanks!
    thanks sir lyonell1989, will save your number. I have also read a lot of good feedbacks for citimotors-makati. thanks guys.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by kutangbato View Post
    Diba ang Mitsu-Caloocan ay branch ng Union Motors Paco?

Un mga taga Mitsu-Caloocan agent ang kuha nila ng unit ay sa Union Motors Paco, pati narin Peak motors ng Manila Bay blvd (roxas blvd br) at MOA branch sa Union Paco kinukuha ang unit.

Based on agents ive talked at the Expo.
    Oo nga sir kutangbato, i think the agents you have talked to at the expo were right. parang nabasa ko din yon sa entire thread that i mentioned. thanks for the feed. i hope they will always prioritize customer satisfaction and always uphold professionalism in service to their consumers. not to mention the importance of repeat sales.