New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by petixs View Post
    Mitsubishi has always marketed and given us Sporty SUV's and I've always liked that, the new Montero just gives you that, a sporty SUV that's hints of sophistication.

As for the engine debate, I never buy the 4x4 versions, well because I dont need it... That would mean that either the old trusty updated 4D56 2.5 with 170+hp and 400 n-m or the 4N MIVEC 2.4 with 170+hp and 430 n-m of

I'm cool with either, the 4D56 has tons of parts and after 10 years dealing with it, I can DIY whenever.

If its the MIVEC Diesel , then it's fine with me also....
    I agree with you sir. For me, 4D56 2.5L wastegate turbo intercooled engine sufficient na yung performance in terms of HP, torque and fuel efficiency.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by petixs View Post
    Mitsubishi has always marketed and given us Sporty SUV's and I've always liked that, the new Montero just gives you that, a sporty SUV that's hints of sophistication.

As for the engine debate, I never buy the 4x4 versions, well because I dont need it... That would mean that either the old trusty updated 4D56 2.5 with 170+hp and 400 n-m or the 4N MIVEC 2.4 with 170+hp and 430 n-m of

I'm cool with either, the 4D56 has tons of parts and after 10 years dealing with it, I can DIY whenever.

If its the MIVEC Diesel , then it's fine with me also....
    I agree with you sir. For me, 4D56 2.5L wastegate turbo intercooled engine sufficient na yung performance in terms of HP, torque and fuel efficiency.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    sana yung 4N15 din na makina and ilagay

3. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Yup para ksabay ng mga bagong engines na nilagay sa Fortuner at Everest.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt6BfUxQHRU

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt6BfUxQHRU

5. Join Date
    May 2013
    kanya kanyang panlasa,,ako, may magyaya ng swap sa 2013 monty namin to that, hindi sya mag-dadalawang salita (kahit bigyan ko pa sya ng P2500) ;) heheh dreaamin

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by miggymontero View Post

yup....

In the 4x2 Guise the only monster SUV there would be the Trailblzer 2.5 with 200hp and 500 n-m of wall climbing grunt... ( this one is in my shortlist)

After that , the Montero's 4d56 ( 170+hp:400 n-m) / 4N MIVEC ( 170+hp : 430n-m) that's the king of the hill,
    the 2.2 Everest pumps out about 150+hp at 375 n-m
    the Isuzu MU-x pumps out about 140+hp at 375(?) n-m
    the new Fortuner GD engine thats about 150 hp and 350 n-m

So in the 4x2 version, the one thats going to sell about 7 out 10 , the Montero is still going to powered by the 2nd best engine possible ( 2nd to the trail blazer)...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by wyeshua View Post
    kanya kanyang panlasa,,ako, may magyaya ng swap sa 2013 monty namin to that, hindi sya mag-dadalawang salita (kahit bigyan ko pa sya ng P2500) ;) heheh dreaamin
    Balitaan mo ako pag may nakipag swap, makikiswap din ako sa 2013 ko hehe!

Kidding aside, maganda rims. Maganda siguro sa 2013 ko yan hehehe

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    I think it will still be the montero and fortuner battling for first place in terms of sales, with the everest a close third. Meron bang inside info kung kelan ma release sa Philippines itong mga ito. Alam ko lang everest sa august or september na if i'm not mistaken.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by suvfanatic View Post
    I think it will still be the montero and fortuner battling for first place in terms of sales, with the everest a close third. Meron bang inside info kung kelan ma release sa Philippines itong mga ito. Alam ko lang everest sa august or september na if i'm not mistaken.
    Read the midsize suv sales report, link below. Do you think the Everest will sell 800 units per month?

THE ULTIMATE CAR GUIDE: Car Features - January-April 2015 Philippines Car Sales Figures by Segment

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast