New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Guys i would like to ask kung saan poh ba located yung windshield washer reservoir nung back wiper ng 2001 model na adventure super sports?. Thanks in advance poh

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    please help me guys. newbie lang poh kasi ako sa auv eh. please please please

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rattlesnail View Post
    please help me guys. newbie lang poh kasi ako sa auv eh. please please please

I think it shares with the washer reservoir of the 2 front washer windshield. Just make sure you have the right level of fluids in your reservoir when it's time to need your front/rear washer. Hope this answers your question.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    I think it shares with the washer reservoir of the 2 front washer windshield. Just make sure you have the right level of fluids in your reservoir when it's time to need your front/rear washer. Hope this answers your question.
    I don't think so poh eh, kasi nung tiningnan ko poh yung water reservoir sa may engine compartment i've trace the hose line eh and i see that there is no splitter to seperate the water flow of the hose line through the back kaya i thought that there is another water reservoir and i have 2 wiper switches eh so siguro nga meron din bukod na reservoir para sa back wiper washer

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Chief, try looking along the back door frames near the hydraulic hinges. Kung baga pag bukas mo ng pinto sa likod, yung frame na may kinakabitan ng hydraulic hinges or lifter. Usually it is located along those frames and has a rubber or plastic cover to cover the tank. Thanks

Adventure Windshield Washer