New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I am selling our '95 Mitsubishi L300 Versa Van (Gasoline). Here's the details that I posted in my ad online:

*Repairs & repainting sa body (rusts on small portions), pati pang ilalim (bushings, tire rod, etc.)
    *A/C is running pero pag tumatagal, may lumalangitngit (belt problem)
    *Left side mirror hindi na na-adjust. Needs replacement. Ginagamit ko yung small, round mirror nya.
    *Hand break, naputol yung cable.
    *Speedometer is not functioning but temp and fuel gauge are OK.
    *Sliding door sa right side na-stuck-up. Left side sliding door is OK.
    *Nabasag yung tail light sa right side.
    *At times, hard starting (starter problems)
    *Yung upholstery nya sa loob, sa may back portion

The engine is in good running condition. Never flooded. Other than the above, the van is pretty much useable. So my question is, given the above circumstances, although it may be hard for you to give even a rough estimate, can you assess the cost of repairs that the buyer might shoulder? There's someone kasi that is offering me Php 40K for it, but I'm not really sure if it's reasonable. May asking kasi is 73K negotiable, I was hoping sana at least Php 50-60K ang last price. Is that reasonable?

I would appreciate your insights mga sir/ma'am. Feel free to ask me further details. Thank you very much.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 080220131367.jpg   f.jpg   van.jpg   080220131363.jpg