New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Well they better make it more spacious over the current model. Kasi the third-gen fails miserably in terms of space growth over the previous model. This should be especially if it will be the brand's new flagship suv succeeding the pajero. Also the gas tank as well. Anliit versus competition (68 liters vs. usual 80 liters).

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    I'm wondering though if those signature big a$$ bumper headlights are susceptible to cracks and scratches due to road stones flying onto it. Parang takaw sa tama kasi sa ganyan ang placement niya.
    I think you'll find those bumper mounted lights are about the same height lang as the headlights on a passenger car.

It's actually a good idea to place the lights there so they can actually illuminate the road. Pag sa usual position kasi eh ang taas na sobra ng hood ng mga SUVs ngayon that headlights placed up there only illuminate far away and not the immediate vicinity, thus necessitating the use of "fog" (really driving) lights for up close illumination at night.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Naku, edi mawawalan na pala ng silbe ang true fog lights kung ganun.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    I think you'll find those bumper mounted lights are about the same height lang as the headlights on a passenger car.

It's actually a good idea to place the lights there so they can actually illuminate the road. Pag sa usual position kasi eh ang taas na sobra ng hood ng mga SUVs ngayon that headlights placed up there only illuminate far away and not the immediate vicinity, thus necessitating the use of "fog" (really driving) lights for up close illumination at night.
    if only they'd aim these lights more conscientiously.
    many of these so-called fog lights or driving lights that are installed into the bumper, are dazzlingly bright to the oncoming driver.

and my pet peeve,
    "nung linagyan ko ng tint ang front windshield, ay biglang humina ang kalinawan ng ilaw ko. ma-upgrade nga."

5. Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post

and my pet peeve,
    "nung linagyan ko ng tint ang front windshield, ay biglang humina ang kalinawan ng ilaw ko. ma-upgrade nga."
    i-Keon Sondra ang fog lights! 15000 watts yo!! 4th Gen Montero Sport (2023)4th Gen Montero Sport (2023)4th Gen Montero Sport (2023)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    It hasn't been discussed but the 2023 or 2024 pajero sport will be based on the navarra. Nissan must be developing a prado killer if it wants that huge market in Australia.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    My beef with this is that I (subjectively) think that the Montero Sport platform and drivetrain is better than Nissan's Terra/Navara platform. Mitsubishi's AWD system with the Aisin 8AT is pretty good and has come up on top of the Navara in several Aussie group tests.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    My beef with this is that I (subjectively) think that the Montero Sport platform and drivetrain is better than Nissan's Terra/Navara platform. Mitsubishi's AWD system with the Aisin 8AT is pretty good and has come up on top of the Navara in several Aussie group tests.
    The sad truth is that Mitsubishi went bankrupt years ago. So now, they will just follow the mandate of their new owners. If not Nissan, Mitsubishi could have been taken in by any of the Chinese auto companies.

It could have been the other way. Like what Geely did, taking in the technology of Volvo and marketing it to their advantage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    na Covid ang mitsu lol. sad but lets hope Nissan makes a better Terra/PJS/MS

10. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Or Nissan might simply borrow the Montero's 8 speed AT and dropped it on their Terra.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
4th Gen Montero Sport (2023)