New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    The 2023 Mitsubishi Xpander Cross will set you back P1.328-M in PH | TopGear PH

Mitsubishi Xpander Cross Blade Silver Metallic and Graphite Gray Metallic (Monotone) - P1,328,000
    Mitsubishi Xpander Cross Sunrise Orange Metallic (two-tone) — P1,338,000
    Mitsubishi Xpander Cross Quartz White Pearl (two-tone) - P1,353,000
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=qvexG7vahX4&feature=shares

2. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Andyan na naman yung image pic nila na may silver garnish but separate parts to purchase pala that cost 60k+

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    read from another publication that the New Expander Cross is Longer yet Narrower than the outgoing model.

What i am confused is that the New Expander Cross has the same Ground Clearance as a regular Expander.

I thought the idea of the Expander Cross was that it was higher and provide better ground clearance for floods and rough terrain than your regular expander.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    at 1.3M... The new Xpander Cross is more expensive that the Stargazer and Veloz

but you get Hyundai SmartSense with the Stargazer and Toyota Safety Sense on the Veloz

(my personal opinion) parang ang weird to buy a car in 2023 without ADAS

and Yes, walang ADAS yung new Ertiga... pero at least exempted sa coding.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post

but you get Hyundai SmartSense with the Stargazer and Toyota Safety Sense on the Veloz

Ano pinaka important feature from ADAS na hindi mabili as a separate device?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post

also nothing's changed to the powertrain either. I'd choose the Veloz over the XC.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    also nothing's changed to the powertrain either. I'd choose the Veloz over the XC.
    Yung ground clearance issue ko kay Veloz, parang not the actual 200mm.
    If you check the units physically, mas mataas pa ground clearance ng 180mm crossover compare kay Veloz na advertised as 200mm.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by carxynogen View Post
    Ano pinaka important feature from ADAS na hindi mabili as a separate device?
    agree. lahat naman yan nasa Lazada.

pero mas mahal na nga yung Xpander Cross, dagdag ka pa para sa aftermarket ADAS tapos kabago bago, modify ka kagad ng electricals.

buti sana kung as simple as ETACS activation lang

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Mitsubishi PH Celebrates 60th Anniversary With Limited Edition Xpander Cross | CarGuide

Priced at P 1,382,000 or P 54,000 more than standard 7-seater MPV/SUV, the Xpander Cross 60th Anniversary Edition gets a new tailgate garnish, mud guards, rear bumper protector, and tailgate spoiler. Oddly enough, Mitsubishi restrained themselves from slapping a special decal, but dealers will give would-be owners a free sticker if you wish to stick on the MMPC 60th Anniversary logo yourself.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013

2023 Mitsubishi Xpander Cross review: How much has it improved? | Top Gear Philippines
    Top Gear Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
2023 Mitsubishi Xpander Cross