New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    This is probably the all new Mitsubishi LANCER.

The Grand Lancer comes in several variants—Elegant, Classic, Luxury, Fashion and Flagship—but is available in a single engine and level of performance: a 1.8-liter SOHC gasoline mill capable of 138hp and 175Nm. No manual transmission, as it's mated to a six-speed automatic with sports mode.

The most striking part about the car though is its exterior design. Mitsubishi's been generous with the chrome here, applying a considerable amount of it to the new-look front end reminiscent of the 2017 Outlander. It has a strong, edgy character seen from the side, and the rear features redesigned taillights and a sporty-looking diffuser. The Flagship variant runs on 18-inch aluminum alloy wheels, while the rest run 16-inch ones.

Inside, the car gets a dominantly black interior with yellow/orange stitching on the seats, steering wheel and dashboard, and several silver accents. The cabin also features an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system, as well as a digital information display and gauges.

Source: http://www.topgear.com.ph/news/car-n...ef=home_feed_1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg  

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Why are they embarrassing themselves? It looks hideous.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    It looks like a Montero turned into a sedan... Front and sides look ok, but the rear looks like poorly designed concept car... At least from these pictures.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    Its NOT an all new lancer. It is still mechanically the same Lancer EX we have locally but with revised front and rear ends. Different engine displacement based on local (Taiwan and China) markets. There is really no all-new Lancer on Mitsubishi's drawing board for the meantime. Even the new EVOLUTION vehicle will be based on the all-new ASX crossover.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 2804288
    Why are they embarrassing themselves? It looks hideous.
    it's about as ugly as the rest of the competition, in my view.
    they're really resembling each other more closely now....
    must be the wind tunnel...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Guys kelangan ko ng advise...i am thinking about getting the 2016 Lancer EX MT, is it worth getting? I am particularly worried about after parts service since i heard paphase out na daw to. Plus, fuel consumption....

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklion20 View Post
    Guys kelangan ko ng advise...i am thinking about getting the 2016 Lancer EX MT, is it worth getting? I am particularly worried about after parts service since i heard paphase out na daw to. Plus, fuel consumption....
    No. Why not get a manual Jazz or Altis instead?

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    No. Why not get a manual Jazz or Altis instead?

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    Any reason sir bakit hindi lancer ang kukunin ni sir? haha just asking sir to gain more knowledge/information about this car

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I was supposed to get a Lancer before but the trunk space turned me off. Plus the body is kinda old na. And I'm a Toyota loyalist so I waited for the 11th gen Altis 2017 Mitsubishi LANCER

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I was supposed to get a Lancer before but the trunk space turned me off. Plus the body is kinda old na. And I'm a Toyota loyalist so I waited for the 11th gen Altis 2017 Mitsubishi LANCER

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk
    Did you also consider buying M3 ? hahah

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast