New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Need a serious agent. Im planning to buy a GLX model and currently someone offered me a no down and 26,641 MA. However, seems he doesnt want to accommodate me anymore. Do you know someone who can give me same offer or even better? Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Is this for 60months?

Why would you want a no down? Or will you be using this as an uber car? Where if the uber profit could not pay for the car you'll just forfeit the loan? :P Doing the math, the total price of the glx would be around 1.6m. I wouldn't even call that a deal. :D

3. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by kreme View Post
    Is this for 60months?

Why would you want a no down? Or will you be using this as an uber car? Where if the uber profit could not pay for the car you'll just forfeit the loan? :P Doing the math, the total price of the glx would be around 1.6m. I wouldn't even call that a deal. :D
    Nope. My own car. 2015 Montero Sport GLX AT so what would you suggest?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    If you still have other rides, maybe you can save the 26k first till you reach the 20% DP req by the banks. Since banks give better interest rates than dealer+bank rate.

But if you are really in a hurry I guess its ok to get that no down but higher priced promo. :P

Also why the 2015 montero? The 2016 everest ambiente is priced similarly and with low dp (less than 100ish), but it has better specs than the 2015 mont.