New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by creeker View Post
    at napaisip ako bigla when i saw this new update.. ang nice kasi eh. i just need to test drive it para malaman ko kung ano talaga.. mazda 3 or mitsu asx.. i know its different segment pero importante sa akin is FC and fun to drive.

lets wait and see sa review

Hindi lang fun to drive ang asx, versatile pa.
    Sa FC, hindi nagakakalayo yan.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    1.248m less 50k until October 31, not a bad deal with the GSRs loaded features. So is it 1.198m Mazda 3 hatchback or this 1.198m ASX GSR as some on this thread considered comparing. This is interesting.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    From The Motor Report (AUS):

A revised suspension package headlines the changes for 2015, and Mitsubishi promises significant improvements to ride comfort, handling and steering response.

The ASX is now also quieter, Mitsubishi says, thanks to improvements in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness) that include a new standard tyre package and extra sound insulation.

With the 50T discount, this is indeed a good alternative vs the Mazda 3 R 2.0, higher ground clearance albiet the Mazda 3 would be more fun to drive and have better fuel efficiency with it's i-Stop / i-Eloop technology.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    with the discount, i am seriously considering this versus my wife's previous selection of Tucson GLS (which is more expensive by 100k), Sportage (almost same price) and the Ecosport (cheaper by more than a 100k but with 1.5 li engine). waiting to see this in the flesh at the showroom and to read expert reviews to confirm if this is a good buy.

Mitsubishi Philippines gives 2015 ASX better CVT and other improvements | TopGear.com.ph

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    went to visit the mitsu dealer along QA to see this on the flesh. well what do you know, walang unit whatsoever for a potential buyer to check out. guess they are not serious in pushing this product. back to tucson vs sportage vs ecosport.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by yourman_2nd View Post
    went to visit the mitsu dealer along QA to see this on the flesh. well what do you know, walang unit whatsoever for a potential buyer to check out. guess they are not serious in pushing this product. back to tucson vs sportage vs ecosport.
    Alam ko september pa release n'yan!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Noel Salisipan View Post
    Alam ko september pa release n'yan!
    ang sabi nung Sales Exec na nakausap ko, kaka release lang daw nung unit nila and next week pa ulit magkakaroon, so I guess limited lang ang units for now.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    How much po ba yung dating prices tsaka anong mga variants dati? 4x4 ba yung GSR?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    What's the fuel consumption of the previous ASX?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Price of the old ASX was 1.25M with 150T discount.

Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast