New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 23 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    The dealer forgot to "reset" the service code. Try to ask very nicely if they will give you the code or search for the reset code. Tell them that it is very inconvenient to go back. Next time, befriend the service advisor and ask for the code. Otherwise, just go back to the said dealer.
    Thanks Sir Walter. Medyo inconvenient nga bumalik sa dealership this days because of the traffic situation right now. Greatly appreciate your response.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The dealer forgot to "reset" the service code. Try to ask very nicely if they will give you the code or search for the reset code. Tell them that it is very inconvenient to go back. Next time, befriend the service advisor and ask for the code. Otherwise, just go back to the said dealer.
    Thanks Sir Walter. Medyo inconvenient nga bumalik sa dealership this days because of the traffic situation right now. Greatly appreciate your response.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Try 6923 or 3280. It's Montero / Strada code. To input code, press on the service icon for a few seconds when it pops up.

Tell them you're in a province far far away.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Actually, the same thing happened to me after my 5,000 km PMS with Diamond. The Service Advisor told me to just come to the dealership and they will reset the code for free. Will do that tomorrow.

Actually, the same thing happened to me after my 5,000 km PMS with Diamond. The Service Advisor told me to just come to the dealership and they will reset the code for free. Will do that tomorrow.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    I have 2011 model asx (2wd)... iba ang mid ng 4x4, not sure with new one...

start engine and close engine (not sure if key should be in accessories position, alam ko dapat wala), mid will still be open, long press reset... viola! reset na sya ;-)

its in you tube, how to reset service light for lancer ex (look for the dash thats similar to the asx, yun all RED na pixels)

just my 2 cents!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002

6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Share lang ng konting upgrades for 2011 ASX GLS SE 4WD.

Upgrade horns from Hella Supertone to Bosch Europa Silver..

7. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Installed CCD reverse cam and 15pc SMD LED T15 reverse lamps.

Last edited by red_one; September 16th, 2015 at 05:43 PM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Changed high-beam headlamps to Philips X-treme Vision HB3.

Last edited by red_one; September 16th, 2015 at 06:05 PM.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Changed stock AVT head unit to Pioneer AVH-275BT. Changed stock front seps to DLS Matador MK6.2 seps. No change on the rear yet.

The stock speakers after removal..

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by red_one View Post
    Changed stock AVT head unit to Pioneer AVH-275BT. Changed stock front seps to DLS Matador MK6.2 seps. No change on the rear yet.
    Sir Red,

May I ask, where and how much the 275BT cost and where you had this done? Looking for a good installer/price din.

Thanks!