New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 21 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    How is the fuel consumption in pure city driving? Also, are there any notable mechanical differences with the first gen? This might be a really good alternative as a second vehicle instead of getting a sedan if fuel consumption is more or less the same.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Fuel consumption is Good considering it's a 2.0 matic, city driving is 8-9km/L in Moderate Traffic..
    It is 15kg lighter than the previous gen because wala na AWD..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    2011 owner...

fuel consumption is surprisingly good (considering its a 2.0L)... and its mostly due to the CVT...

the updated ASX... I know is lighter, and has a revised CVT transmission... It should respond faster than the old version, which was my complain before (I am still not that fond of CVT transmission)... but I cant argue with its good gas mileage

Been and still is, a reliable car for me.

BTW - 99% city use ako... I like it for being small, easy to park, good mileage, good looks!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

4. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by cta2 View Post
    2011 owner...

fuel consumption is surprisingly good (considering its a 2.0L)... and its mostly due to the CVT...

the updated ASX... I know is lighter, and has a revised CVT transmission... It should respond faster than the old version, which was my complain before (I am still not that fond of CVT transmission)... but I cant argue with its good gas mileage

BTW - 99% city use ako... I like it for being small, easy to park, good mileage, good looks!

2011 owner din although someone said don't rely on the MID or the trip calculator i still think the actual result is close if not accurate. Magaan naman din kasi paa ko. Sang-ayon ako sa sinabi mo sir on your last statement

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by cta2 View Post
    2011 owner...

I agree sir, 2015 owner here, maganda na acceleration nya, very responsive tranny

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by carofsteel View Post
    2011 owner din although someone said don't rely on the MID or the trip calculator i still think the actual result is close if not accurate. Magaan naman din kasi paa ko. Sang-ayon ako sa sinabi mo sir on your last statement
    Do you have a comparison of your MID result and your actual result? How can you be sure na accurate?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Do you have a comparison of your MID result and your actual result? How can you be sure na accurate?
    I never said its accurate. Baka sira sir yung MID ng akin papacheck ko. Sensya na sir noob ako sa sasakyan. Just using the tools available to me. Shame on mitsubishi's MID giving inaccurate readings. *_*
    Last edited by carofsteel; April 25th, 2015 at 02:52 AM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Can anybody here share the PMS Cost on their ASX GLS/GSR...TIA

9. Join Date
    May 2011
    commercial ulet!

or join us here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ASXgroup.ph

commercial ulet!

or join us here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ASXgroup.ph

10. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    san po dealer offer better or best deals? Pls. share. Thank you.