New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    From Thailand:
    Announced that it was preparing a facelift version of the Mitsubishi Mirage GLS Ltd. Eco-fuel vehicle up to 22 km. / Liter with a more distinctive design. With function facilities. It comes with the Make Life More Fun - Fun over.

Mitsubishi Mirage GLS Ltd new version has been modified to a more prominent appearance with 15-inch alloy wheels and folding electric door mirrors with integrated LED turn signals and a short antenna. Piano black interior with a 3-spoke leather steering wheel with silver decoration decor with audio controls on the steering wheel. Chrome interior trim, automatic air conditioning system. And more comfortable with the purpose of adjusting to a larger size. Add storage area under the steering column and the overhead rails 3 for the Mitsubishi Mirage Model GLS Ltd. also comes with a new navigation system and audio system Touch screen monitors including light luggage. Base with light and gear position indicator. Add more secure with automatic emergency lighting system ESS (Emergency Stop Signal System) Belt Pretensioners pair, driver and front stabilizer bar.

* Results of laboratory tests by European standards UNECE Reg.101 Rev.01 Combine Mode.
    New Mirage by Nov 2014? I think the Mirage in MMPC's website is still the 2012 model released in November 2012.

21km/l for the Nov 2012 release. I wonder if 22km/l is only for the euro4 spec engine.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Yah i already visited the dealership to ask about the release date of the new model coz i wanted check it first before deciding between suzuki swift 1.2 and this 2015 model. I like the swift its so eye catching im just worried about the after sale service of their casa. I read couples of negative comments of poor service.

Dax

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    From Thailand:

New Mirage by Nov 2014? I think the Mirage in MMPC's website is still the 2012 model released in November 2012.

21km/l for the Nov 2012 release. I wonder if 22km/l is only for the euro4 spec engine.
    Any pictures of 2015 model? how much?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by gh0str1d3r View Post
    Any pictures of 2015 model? how much?
    Not much difference exterior wise.