New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    hi. fellow montero owners. i was just wondering if the 2013 montero has a cabin air filter?

if yes, where is it located?

thanks

Sent from my KFSUWI using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Fresh Off the casa wala so you have to buy 1 yourself. I bought an oem cabin filter from sir zix several yrs ago

Search mo youtube for its location and how to diy install said cabin filter. Dami instructional video doon re this

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
    Last edited by baludoy; May 2nd, 2018 at 08:30 AM.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    as of now, humihina na ang buga ng hangin ng aircon, do i have other options other than the usual aircon cleaning where many parts are dismantled?

i am trying to avoid such a situation sana kasi daming horror stories after aircon cleaning.

thanks for your advise.

btw, where is sir zix located ?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kikoteng View Post
    as of now, humihina na ang buga ng hangin ng aircon, do i have other options other than the usual aircon cleaning where many parts are dismantled?

i am trying to avoid such a situation sana kasi daming horror stories after aircon cleaning.

thanks for your advise.

it's probably your aircon filter that's dirty and needs cleaning or replacement.
    as the guys above say, find out where that filter is, see how it is accessed, and wash it or replace it.
    my non-mitsubishi car's aircon filter is 5 years old. i just wash it myself on a regular basis.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006

thanks for your advise.

I know he has a shop somewhere in maynila. I think it's in sta cruz. Or you could just order and buy from him then he'll send it to you via courier

Zix's cel # is 09174659952

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    since walang cabin filter, are there other filters somewhere else to clean/replace para lumakas buga ng hangin?

thanks for the contact number of zix.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    since walang cabin filter, are there other filters somewhere else to clean/replace para lumakas buga ng hangin?

thanks for the contact number of zix.

A/c filter sir, kung meron man..