New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Another concern of mine since the units will be coming from thailand is the SCV.

If I remember correctly (correct me if I am wrong ) Mitsubishi Phils changed the euro 4 SCV to euro 2 to accomodate our "dirty" diesel here, if the units will be coming from thailand are they putting a euro 4 SCV or a euro 2 SCV?

Baka kasi later on pa palitan ng mga casa yung SCV if ever euro 4 compliant yung gamitin nila.

O kaya intayin na lang nila magbara then saka magpapalit which is such a hassle for us.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    suggested upgrades for montero.

1. horn... mahina stock na busina ng montero based na din sa dami ng nagpakabit ng horm sa tsikotshop, usually bosch europa ipinalit nila dito
    2. dami din nagpapalit sa stock speakers , a good front and rear speakers and amplifier ok na ok na
    3. if you are planning to put headrest monitor sa monty, may special wire na exclusive lang sa casa around P4,000 yata ito, without that di maikakabit mga aftermarket na headrest monitor.
    4. car security system, dami na din po nagpaupgrade sa tsikot shop ng car security, TsikotPKE (passive keyless entry) nagdisable na lang ng stock alarm.
    5. Engine Push Start/Stop , nakapaglagay na din po kami nito sa monty, you can use the smart key from TsikotPKE as an additional immobilizer, di pwede mastart sasakyan using push start kung wala yung smartkey sa driver
    6. RaceChip Pro , to increase HP and torque.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    wait for the introduction of 3.0 gas Monty

sir incisor, all variants (Montero) price increase ba you are talking about? TIA

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    wrap around aircon vents / ceiling side mounted vents like the gen 2 pajero is a nice upgrade

5. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    may magrelease kaya na mga dealer ng a bit earlier?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Fayarice View Post
    Update lang, 30k increase po ang glsV. With wrap around aircon and paddle shifters. Ano PA kaya?
    Oh no why are they bumping up the price so much, Hope they finally added the SIDE-CURTAIN AIRBAGS....

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    looks like the 2012 monty is hitting the market of the soon to be released new fortuner head on, and hitting it quite hard

it will be interesting to see the sales data of both units when these are released

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Sir,

I am not sure if all variants nga ang may price increase, pero from the SAs the nakausap ko parang GLX version ang magkakaron for both Strada and Monty.

Pero halos puro speculations pa lang sabi ng SA ko as of today.

Different SAs has different infos about it.

Even on the net wala masyado info about the 2012 lineup.

Siguro by next week meron na sila concrete details siguro kung ano yung updates sa strada and monty.

Pero one thing is for sure, price increase of 30K, di nga lang sure what models.

Sana maganda yung changes kasi medyo lugi tayo kung wala masyado changes and 30K ang price increase niya considering na halos di na sila nagpoproduce nung 2011 models.

Quote Originally Posted by prinx_09 View Post
    wait for the introduction of 3.0 gas Monty

sir incisor, all variants (Montero) price increase ba you are talking about? TIA

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    hala kakabili ko lang nung Montero ko

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    is this true? maybe they just modify the the old MS to the new VGT just to market the remaining stocks ng old MS. Kaya binago lang na maging VGT para pag wala ng stocks they will introuduce the 2012 MS.

i just bought the GTV last march then may bago na pala... if only i knew i could have waited for it...

anyways, puede ba ma upgrade ang GTV ko to this new add on ng 2012 MS? baka puede sana para at least hindi sila magkalayo.

will the looks be different from the old MS? pag looks na nag bago mahirap nang tapatan yun...

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
2012 Montero upgrades!!!