New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Hi guys, I just got today my new 2012 Montero GLS-V so far I am loving it. Really worth it compared to the old models, the upgrades are awesome.

Anyways, I noticed that the GLS-V doesn't have the Tire Pressure (indicator) added on the system, do you guys know how much it costs and if I do have any other alternatives that will work with the system?

Also, the back-up camera. Can other brands work with the system? I mean will it revoke the Electrical Warranty of my car?

P.S.: Mitsubishi really have hooks now on the driver's side for the floor mats. And I think they are re-doing all of their floor mats since they told me it will be coming next week pa daw.
    P.S.#2: I hate the sound of the horns of the Montero (but it wasn't that bad compared to the stock horns of the 2010 Strada). Need to change it!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Congrats! Ano headlights Nya na? I'll get mine hopefully next week, I'm waiting for a white GlsV. What color did you get?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Fayarice View Post
    Congrats! Ano headlights Nya na? I'll get mine hopefully next week, I'm waiting for a white GlsV. What color did you get?
    I got gray!

--------------------
    Guys, also can you guys recommend any turbo timer, I forgot what you call that accessory - that after awhile dun lang mamatay ung engine? :D Thanks!

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by BautistaRJ View Post
    Hi guys, I just got today my new 2012 Montero GLS-V so far I am loving it. Really worth it compared to the old models, the upgrades are awesome.

Anyways, I noticed that the GLS-V doesn't have the Tire Pressure (indicator) added on the system, do you guys know how much it costs and if I do have any other alternatives that will work with the system?

Also, the back-up camera. Can other brands work with the system? I mean will it revoke the Electrical Warranty of my car?

P.S.: Mitsubishi really have hooks now on the driver's side for the floor mats. And I think they are re-doing all of their floor mats since they told me it will be coming next week pa daw.
    P.S.#2: I hate the sound of the horns of the Montero (but it wasn't that bad compared to the stock horns of the 2010 Strada). Need to change it!
    Congrats sir!! you are one the luckiest to get the 2012 GLS v!! enjoy the ride!!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by BautistaRJ
    I got gray!

--------------------
    Guys, also can you guys recommend any turbo timer, I forgot what you call that accessory - that after awhile dun lang mamatay ung engine? :D Thanks!
    Got my turbo timer at union Paco. 5.5k quite pricey but warranty stays. Congrats on your 2012 glsv! Is it already 5 speed sir?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    1.) Tire Pressure Monitor 18.5k(set)(5tires)
    2.) CarbonFiber Spoiler 10k (clip)
    3.) Parking Camera 6.6k (Yung sa taas ng plate i-install camera para pa baba yung view)
    4.) Rain Guard (2.5k set)

Yup lahat yan ni request ko ipa lagay kaso tinawagan ako ng mom ko sa banawe nalang daw yan.....
    Kakahiya pina-cancel ko lahat.

Ano ba advantage pag casa compare sa Banawe?
    Kasi yung parking camaera 2.5k lang daw.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by NovisNoah
    3.) Parking Camera 6.6k (Yung sa taas ng plate i-install camera para pa baba yung view)

Yup lahat yan ni request ko ipa lagay kaso tinawagan ako ng mom ko sa banawe nalang daw yan.....

Yung mga non electrical accessories like rainguard and carbon fiber spoiler pwede sa banawe.

But I suggest yung back up camera sa casa mo pakabit. Yung multimedia display natin ang daming problems pa. Mga two times ko pinapalitan bago naging ok. Baka I take against pa sayo na out of warranty na since hindi ka nagpakabit ng camera sa kanila. But that's just my observation ha. Enjoy your ride!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by NovisNoah View Post

Mahal pala ung Tire Pressure, but definitely I guess it is worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by skyranger View Post
    Yung mga non electrical accessories like rainguard and carbon fiber spoiler pwede sa banawe.

But I suggest yung back up camera sa casa mo pakabit. Yung multimedia display natin ang daming problems pa. Mga two times ko pinapalitan bago naging ok. Baka I take against pa sayo na out of warranty na since hindi ka nagpakabit ng camera sa kanila. But that's just my observation ha. Enjoy your ride!
    But then, getting the back-up camera from (non-casa) for the enterntainment system doesn't void the warranty - since, the camera is like a plug-and-play (No cutting of wires involve, so it doesn't really affect the system, except the quality of the camera)

Oh yeah guys, sabi sakin there is no break-in for the car? Is this true? Thanks.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Malamang Winterpine along Arantea Ave. din nag susupply niyan sa Casa. Better kung sa winterpine ka na din bumili para sure

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by navigator2377 View Post
    Congrats sir!! you are one the luckiest to get the 2012 GLS v!! enjoy the ride!!
    Congrats!!!
    Now we can confirm from you if its 5speed tranny with rear disc brakes. Ty. Enjoy your new ride. By the way i saw the tpms sensors in carworld marilao priced at 2.5k each, parang mas mura yata dun

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
2012 Montero GLS-V Accessories