New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Having no Toyota Vios, Hyundai Accent, or Kia Rio in it's line up. Mitsubishi Launches the Adventure TX.

Basically a base model Adventure with no third row seats, a cargo area mounted spare tire, and a plexiglass partition between the passenger and cargo area.

It also doesn't have dual airconditioning (since it's only a 5 seater model).

Does Mitsu have a contender here?

Pics 'borrowed' from Sulit.com (my apologies).

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Yeah sure we'll see them roaming around anytime soon with "TAXI PO ITO" signage all over their windows just like the Avanza.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The thing doesn't even have 'Adventure' badges. Hehe. Cost cutting to the max.

Anti smoke belching unit siguro ang kalaban nito.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Parang dun sa Avanza lang. Cost-cutting sobra.

Yup, mukhang yun nga kalaban doc. But this would make a great taxi-unit. Kailangan lang tumambay ni manong ng mas madalas sa airport. Hehe.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    magkano? 675K? and if those are bucket seats up front, i'm definitely interested.. for private use..

tekateka... baka pawis steering!
    Last edited by dr. d; March 23rd, 2012 at 06:14 PM.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Mukhang bucket seats yung 1st row, kasi 5 seater daw siya eh. That makes a 2 + 3 seating config, like cars.

Pwede siya for private use, tapos kapag may sasakay na extra dun nalang sa sahig sa likod since malaki naman or lagay nalang orocan pansamantala.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Katabi ko na yung unit the other day hindi ko pa nacheck kung bucket seats. Pero bucket seats nga ata to compete in the 5 seater market.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    This is actually nice for the reason that taxi's should have a good amount of space.

Kudos to Mitsubishi for this one. Sadly, 4D56 are known to emit black smoke, kawawa naman yung driver at ma-apprehend sila most of the time?

hehehe...

9. Join Date
    May 2010
    Baguio cabbies would also love this. Pero is the layout sa harap (placement of shifter and handbrake or design) is the same with the GX variant??

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Nice idea for Mitsubishi to provide one esp. sa mga terminal.

-------
    Susunod kaya ang Isuzu with a Crosswind XE model?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
2012 Mitsubishi Adventure TX (Taxi Model)