New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    E-mail from Mitsubishi Motors PH

[SIZE=2]Hi Sir Miguel, [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Thank you very much for visiting our website and your interest with the Strada. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]As per your inquiry on the new Strada with VGT, release of the unit will be this March 2011. No particular date yet. I will let you know through email once we have it in our showroom already. Regarding your question on the 7 inch screen, we still do not have an advise from MMPC about it. Rest assured that I will give you details once we have it already. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Thank you very much. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Best regards, [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Joan Mallari[/SIZE]

===============================================

Can't wait!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    sana may m/t.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    Theres an already existing thread about the 2011 strada....to our dearest mods, please merged this thread to this link...

thanks in advance!

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1681613
    I am sorry, I was not aware of the other thread before I created this one. I did look though a good bit to see if there was one already, and saw none. This was probably due to the fact that there had been no recent posts on it.

Of course it is a good idea to merge them together, but not with the 2010MY thread. I also suggest the merged thread be made a sticky, and some of the old archived strada threads be unstuck.

IE What we would be left with is this thread merged with the other 2011my one as a single sticky, together with the latest 2010 one remaining as is; a sticky also.

What do you guys think?

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    thats ok, sir Expatio. no harm done IMO... proof that we are all enthusiastic about things to come for the Strada.

*trucker111- wait and see mode po tayo for the 2.5 VGT M/T within 2011.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Mga sirs Ano kaya ang dimensions nito? same sa Glx or sa GLS?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunky Monkey View Post
    maybe with the exception of the rims and the flares, overall dimensions should be the same.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by KCboy View Post
    maybe with the exception of the rims and the flares, overall dimensions should be the same.

Thanks Sir

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Just watched Motoring Today, seems like only the rims have changed externally.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunky Monkey View Post

quoted from: http://www.newlifeinbangkok.com/node/184
    "Improved practicality has also been factored into the facelifted Triton: the cargo bed has been lengthened by 180 mm and is 57 mm higher."

Hope they have adopted this to the strada. UK L200 and Aussie Triton models i presume have this type of cargo beds based on pictures. Don't like the old strada cargo bed with a curvature.

Regards!

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by pacer View Post
    quoted from: http://www.newlifeinbangkok.com/node/184
    "Improved practicality has also been factored into the facelifted Triton: the cargo bed has been lengthened by 180 mm and is 57 mm higher."

Hope they have adopted this to the strada. UK L200 and Aussie Triton models i presume have this type of cargo beds based on pictures. Don't like the old strada cargo bed with a curvature.

Regards!
    Hi,

Thanks for your reply i have emailed MMPH and they have answered and gave me the specs. hope its right. share ko lang eto sabi nila;

Hi Sir Ace,

Here is the details for the unit Strada 4x2:

Strada GLX V 4x2 VGT

overall length 5115(mm)
    overall width 1750(mm)
    over all height 1775(mm)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
2011 Mitsubishi Strada (vgt)