New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2006

I don't know if this is anything true but the rumor says that the 2010 Mitsubishi Pajero will be equipped with a 3.0V6 DiD engine that has 260hp with 650nM of torque. And a 3.8 litre V6 'Hyper-tuned' to give 320 bhp with 450nm of torque.

I was thinking, maybe the 5th Generation will be placed against the LC200 but with Prado-pricing? If that so, maybe an air-suspension with height adjustment control (they did that on their Diamante once).

I would expect the 2010 Pajero to have...
    • Air-Suspension with Height Adjustment Control
    • Crawl Cruise Control
    • Better MASTC
    • Better Traction Control
    • Sport ABS/Off-Road ABS (More like Hill Descent Control)
    • Paddle Shifters
    • Better underbody protection

Meanwhile, the 2009 model has just been upgraded, to generate 147kW of power at 3,800 rpm and 441Nm of torque at 2000 rpm – an 18 per cent improvement in both power and torque over the former diesel model.

At the same time, the 4M41 engine delivers superior fuel economy of up to 13 per cent over the previous model. It also has a 3,000kg towing capacity compared to 2,500 of the old model.

The new Pajero represents a real-world improvement from the previous model and offers benefits such as an engine with more grunt, a quieter and more sophisticated cabin environment, greater towing capacity and an improved exterior aesthetic.
    iam3739.com

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ganda naman nito.

2010 Mitsubishi Pajero Spy Pictures