New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 302 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    sana outlander na lang- the asx is too small for me...I need 3rd row seats but the montero is too AUVish....

outlander na lang sana...hay

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by lekiboy View Post
    sana outlander na lang- the asx is too small for me...I need 3rd row seats but the montero is too AUVish....

outlander na lang sana...hay
    Local Outlanders never came with 3rd row seats and you have to pity those who would sit at the 3rd row if there was one.

I don't know how you define AUVs but the Montero is a true SUV.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Just saw an ASX GLS SE parked here at Fort Strip. Hindi ko masyado na inspect kasi late na ko sa opisina at baka mapagkamalan akong carnapper ng guard. Hehehe. Parang maliit based sa obesrvations ko (nakapark siya sa likod ng Lancer itlog ). Pero gwapo! Color black yung nakita ko.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Saw an ASX on display in SM Cebu. I like the looks. I'm quite interested. However, the salesperson said that the ASX is not yet officially launched here (not sure if he meant Cebu or Phils). He said that the next month will probably be on Nov or Dec pa. Any1 care to confirm this?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Probably your only chance right now in owning one would be to join Quaker Oats' Win The Wheels promo. 6 Mitsubishi ASX units ang prizes nila dun.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    if youre into looks and never mind the baggage space then this car is definitely for you. ang POGI sobra . I think the downside of this is cguro matakaw ito sa gas and also its priced at 1.2M .

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    yari sila sa Kia ngaun. bec. of the recall, columbian motors has decided to offer the Kia Soul 1.6 A/T * 875k. not preselling ha, SRP na.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    wala bang chance dalin dito ung 1.8 DiD?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    ^Same reason why MMPC couldn't bring in the Di-D Outlander: tataas ng sobra ang sticker price.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    17" rims ang stock ng ASX. We're going to get one and then immediately change the rims.

Ano po ba pinaka-bagay na size? 18? 19? 20? Ano po yung tire dimensions i should get?

2010 Mitsubishi ASX Crossover