New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 302 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyeatworld View Post
    ^haha. we seem to be having the same reactions when it comes to these upcoming cars. first the fiesta and now this. buti na lang at P50 lang entrance to see these cars and to kill the itch/hype in our heads.

yup, the car is soo small. it's priced at crv territory pero ang liit and mukang mas mababa pa sa crv. and the interiors, grabe mas maganda pa ang interior quality ng chevy cruze and spark. have you see the power window passenger buttons on the top of the line black one in the PIMS? grabe parang adventure ang itsura. wala man lang silver trims or trims that connote luxury.

the only thing that will always remind me of this is the blonde model na lagi din nasa loob ng ASX na puwede mo maka-chat habang pa-simple ka trying out the driver side cabin.

Saw this at moa, I agree, this is hype, tried sitting at the back, it's like sitting in a jeep, can't recline the back seat. the cargo space at the back is lame. To think that it's in the price range of the lower end CRV, no contention really.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The real comparison of the ASX is not the CRV ... The direct comparison would be the Kia SOUL.

Both are designed to be a "crossover" vehicle. Not a sedan, not a SUV. Something in-between. Personally I prefer if they just released the Lancer EX hatchback instead of the ASX.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Personally I prefer if they just released the Lancer EX hatchback instead of the ASX.
    Or if they released the Colt and the Colt Ralliart Version R.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    The real comparison of the ASX is not the CRV ... The direct comparison would be the Kia SOUL.

Both are designed to be a "crossover" vehicle. Not a sedan, not a SUV. Something in-between. Personally I prefer if they just released the Lancer EX hatchback instead of the ASX.
    sir GH mas gusto ko rin yung Hatchback model nila i think sa States lang yata yun lumabas and Japan eh hehehe

like this:

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Personally I prefer if they just released the Lancer EX hatchback instead of the ASX.
    I prefer otherwise

Lalo na kung same price range lang sila ng GLS. Laking sisi siguro nung mga kumuha nun.

Kaya okay na yan. at least no regret

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Kia Soul,Suzuki SX4 Crossover at Hyundai Tucson ang katapat ng Mitsubishi ASX.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tc327 View Post
    sir GH mas gusto ko rin yung Hatchback model nila i think sa States lang yata yun lumabas and Japan eh hehehe

like this:

this isn't a lancer ex hatchback ng ralliart ito....2m+ pag dumating dito

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by yohc View Post
    CBU ba ito?
    CBU Japan, the reason why it's pricey...ASX [quartz brown] will arrive at Mitsu Sta. Rosa on Monday and eventually---goes to the owner in the afternoon...

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Masyadong maliit ang ASX para ilaban sa Tucson.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    sana maglabas ang mitsu ng diesel version na astig ang dating;

2010 Mitsubishi ASX Crossover