New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 49 of 382 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Need help from anyone here who is a member of mitsulancerph. I was a member of the forum until today at 7PM, when I tried to log in, a message flashed that my username is banned from the forum. My last log in was also today at around 3:30PM. I hope someone here has a contact with the mitsulancerph admin and relay what was my violation. I use the same handle (snakej) in mistulancerph.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by snakej View Post
    Need help from anyone here who is a member of mitsulancerph. I was a member of the forum until today at 7PM, when I tried to log in, a message flashed that my username is banned from the forum. My last log in was also today at around 3:30PM. I hope someone here has a contact with the mitsulancerph admin and relay what was my violation. I use the same handle (snakej) in mistulancerph.
    Sir, according to MitsulancerPH Facebook page; "BANNING NOTIFICATION : Currently we are experiencing some problems with the site, pls. disregard the banning notification we are currently fixing the issue".

http://www.facebook.com/pages/MitsuL...h/120136632032

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by denier13 View Post
    Sir, according to MitsulancerPH Facebook page; "BANNING NOTIFICATION : Currently we are experiencing some problems with the site, pls. disregard the banning notification we are currently fixing the issue".

http://www.facebook.com/pages/MitsuL...h/120136632032
    Thank you very much, sir, for the information.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Up natin eto. Baka matabunan hehe

5. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Finally got my gt-a, woot! Mga sir do you know how to register sa mitsu? Is it still down?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by buto View Post
    Finally got my gt-a, woot! Mga sir do you know how to register sa mitsu? Is it still down?
    Congrats on your new Fortis. http://www.mitsulancerph.net

7. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    "System Information

The registration feature has been disabled on this forum."

Thank you sir. But I can't seem to register, that message keeps showing up.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I guess they are still having problems with their forum system.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    mga sir, may nakapag palit na ba ng goma sa inyo sa gta (18 inches)?, saan po, what brand and how much? parang ayaw ko na ng yokohama advan kasi natutuklap yung ibabaw nung gulong. please advise. thanks in advance.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by giqiri View Post
    mga sir, may nakapag palit na ba ng goma sa inyo sa gta (18 inches)?, saan po, what brand and how much? parang ayaw ko na ng yokohama advan kasi natutuklap yung ibabaw nung gulong. please advise. thanks in advance.
    I got a set of Dunlops for my GTA 18in wheels. I think they were 235/45/R18. Around P6500 each if I remember it correctly.