New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 42 of 241 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefy View Post
    Couldn't see where the side airbag on the front seats are.. There are SRS logos on the dash and pillars.. still looking for where the side airbags are.. maybe other GLS sport owners could locate it

the dash and the pillar airbags are called the "curtain airbags" the one on the front seats are the "side airbags"

um sundan mo lang po yung lining dun sa side nung upuan, follow the stitches ull see a small cloth na nakalagay "side airbags"

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jazon View Post
    the dash and the pillar airbags are called the "curtain airbags" the one on the front seats are the "side airbags"

um sundan mo lang po yung lining dun sa side nung upuan, follow the stitches ull see a small cloth na nakalagay "side airbags"

Found it! Now how are we supposed to put covers on those seats?? There goes my plan to have leather seats made

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Guys, i have been looking around for accesories for this 07 outlander ...puros wala pa ..maybe someone did buy already...share some info here !

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane1123 View Post
    Guys, i have been looking around for accesories for this 07 outlander ...puros wala pa ..maybe someone did buy already...share some info here !
    Would take some time pa siguro, bago pa kase. Kahit ba by order basis wala?.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Found it! Now how are we supposed to put covers on those seats?? There goes my plan to have leather seats made
    some of our fellow friends from the pajero thread did a project on the seats... they had leatherette seats made tapos sinundan yung actual stitches... so in case the the airbags go off yung stitches na kung san cya mapupunit ay dun parin pupunta...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006

why would u put accessories? it is good as it is! (hehe for me that is.. kasi wala na pambili eh! lahat napunta na dun sa gls sport)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Outlander : curtain n side plus front dual airbags

CRV: side and front dual airbags

Nasa seats located ang curtain airbag of outlander ( the reason why, wala siyang leather option )
    The curtain airbags of the Outlander is located along the pillars. The top of the line Pajero in other countries have side airbags located in the seats and they are in leather.

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    GLS sport owner here.

You can look at this site for accessories
    http://www.mitsubishi-motors.co.jp/outlander/index.html

You can download the accessories catalog for quick reference too.

I ordered some parts from them, hopefully by June dumating na.

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    Does anyone know where to get accessories for this outlander? Like the ones in the white outlander displayed at glorietta?

Also, will a 20" Rim on a 50 series tire fit?
    For 20's, 245/45/R20 is the recommended tire size ,50 series will definitely affect the accuracy of your speedo.
    Last edited by the josh; May 30th, 2007 at 08:43 PM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by the josh View Post
    For 20's, 245/45/R20 is the recommended tire size ,50 series will definitely affect the accuracy of your speedo.
    Thanks. Was able to get 20"s on 255/45 tires.

The 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander [ARCHIVED]