New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Since almost all vehicles available here locally have their own thread, lets make one for this suv.

Hey guys what can u say abouts this SUV? local reiviews/feedbacks specially from owners or who have driven 1 will be greatly appreciated.....

I only saw 1 of this suv on road since it has been released....

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by schwartz View Post
    Since almost all vehicles available here locally have their own thread, lets make one for this suv.

Hey guys what can u say abouts this SUV? local reiviews/feedbacks specially from owners or who have driven 1 will be greatly appreciated.....

I only saw 1 of this suv on road since it has been released....
    The Mitsubishi Endeavor is one smooth SUV. I had the chance to drive a demo unit from Mitsubishi last year and it was perky and very responsive since has is a 3.8 V6 engine. Though the interior may have fabric seats, but it is still very plush and roomy. A 5 speed automatic should be installed to aide in cruising though and a 7 seater option, too. Since it is only FWD, i considered the Endeavor to be more of a Galant Station Wagon or even a upper class Galant since the VR is on hiatus since it is based of the Project America platform wherein the Eclipse/Galant is the Main Focus of the platform!

Anyone who think about getting the Endeavor gets a thumbs up from me!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    One Sentence: I don't like the dashboard.
    iam3739.com

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    The Mitsubishi Endeavor is one smooth SUV. I had the chance to drive a demo unit from Mitsubishi last year and it was perky and very responsive since has is a 3.8 V6 engine. Though the interior may have fabric seats, but it is still very plush and roomy. A 5 speed automatic should be installed to aide in cruising though and a 7 seater option, too. Since it is only FWD, i considered the Endeavor to be more of a Galant Station Wagon or even a upper class Galant since the VR is on hiatus since it is based of the Project America platform wherein the Eclipse/Galant is the Main Focus of the platform!

Anyone who think about getting the Endeavor gets a thumbs up from me!
    they all say its smooth and responsive....
    hmmm too bad its sales didnt materialize....

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I was impressed by the overall look of the Mitsu Endeavor SUV. Sana imarket na lang nila ng todo kasi mas maganda for me ang mukha nito kesa sa outlander.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    so the endeavour is FWD.... i thought it was AWD...... sayang, FWD lng pla.....

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by schwartz View Post
    so the endeavour is FWD.... i thought it was AWD...... sayang, FWD lng pla.....
    it is FWD (1 variant) for the Ph market ONLY. others have a variety of trims (ES, LS, XLS, Limited) in FWD or AWD guise.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    guys question......

with d endeavor being 3.8v6 FWD how will this SUV perform in uphill terrain and offroad conditions compare to smaller/less powerful engine 4WD lets say like outlander 3.0v6? who will perform better?

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor