New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Mga Bro,

Tanong lang. Good buy na ba 'to? Hindi kasi ako familiar sa Mitsubishi e. Help please...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Was the 99 GSR the manual transmission one with the rear drums? Not a bad price. I'd guess it's about average. If it's the version with 4-wheel disc brakes and the AT, that's pretty good.

The engine is pretty good for a 1.6 and the interior is nice. Rear seats a bit cramped but okay for two people for medium distances... as long as they're not too tall. The INVECS transmission is kind of expensive to replace or maintain if anything goes wrong with it. Handling is okay, not the best, but not bad. It's basically a Lancer with two doors, but it looks much cooler.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    Was the 99 GSR the manual transmission one with the rear drums? Not a bad price. I'd guess it's about average. If it's the version with 4-wheel disc brakes and the AT, that's pretty good.

The engine is pretty good for a 1.6 and the interior is nice. Rear seats a bit cramped but okay for two people for medium distances... as long as they're not too tall. The INVECS transmission is kind of expensive to replace or maintain if anything goes wrong with it. Handling is okay, not the best, but not bad. It's basically a Lancer with two doors, but it looks much cooler.

amen... sapul na sapul... if i may add...

1. fuel consumption is around 8-9 kms/liter * city; around 10-11 kms/liter * highway;

2. basically, as what niki said, its a lancer with two doors, so watch out for the rear suspension (hehehehe);

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Thanks,

Manual transmission nga. I'm planning to replace may 1993 Toyota GLi with this one, dami kasi problema nung GLi e

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    yan na ba yung kasabay ng 1st Lancer MX(EVO5 yung likod)? kasi kung yan yun ang makina nyan is 1.6L Cyclone engine w/ 124hp. OK na OK for the price.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ek civic vti ka na lang...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    price is ok for a '99 model lancer. gsr's of late '98 and early '99 has leather seats and sidings na plus the enkei replica mags. twin-pipe na din yun muffler nyan.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    yup, leather seats and sidings WIK with matching color accents stitchings din, 4w disc brakes, 124hp engine, dual airbags, CD stereo.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Kung manual tranny nga, I'd say go for it. It should be no more problematic than any other six year old car, and even less so than the AT version. My only concern is the brakes, AFAIK, the manual versions all have rear drums... but if you don't drive like a bat out of hell and you upgrade to some nice new rubber, it should be no problem.

It's a very nice car. Suwerte ka if the paint is still good and the panels are all straight.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    kung form factor din lang, i'd get this too. kaso i need a bigger car for a growing family and this just won't do for me. kung single (or double) ok lang ang 2-door coupe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
1999 Mitsu GSR at PhP270K, worth it?