New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    hi;

i will be replacing my current car (vios 1.5G AT 09 model), i need a bigger car and FC is not an issue since
    i don't bring car to work, i only use car on weekends with my kids, so the question is

is it wise to let go my current ride for the above mentioned MPV? i can't afford to maintain two cars by the way.

my list icludes:

1. fuzion
    2. grand livinia or livina

i will not go for diesel powered engines kase diko masusulit since i dont bring car to work,

any inputs would be appreciated..thanks guys...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    My officemate has one and it is usually used for school runs. It is comfy and car-like but parts can be an issue since it's not that popular.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Why not Innova Gas nalang? Parang mas madali sa parts. Looks a bit like the Grandis also. As JohnM said, hirap sa parts ang Grandis.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    Why not Innova Gas nalang? Parang mas madali sa parts. Looks a bit like the Grandis also. As JohnM said, hirap sa parts ang Grandis.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    issue sakin ang price ng innova mga sir e, kase ayoko na as much as possible maglabas ng pera pa pag nabenta ko vios ko.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Actually, i find the Grandis as a good option for an extra/family car. Resale prices are quite attractive when i searched before. Just find one being sold by a first owner and in mint condition.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    I own a 2011 Grandis and what made me buy it over an SUV or any other diesel MPV is the ride and comfort of the car. Since it shares it platform with the Galant and Outlander, expect a smooth and comfy ride. I get around 6km/l city driving and about 10 km/l highway. Acceleration is good and only wished it came with a 5 speed AT rather than the 4 speed fitted to it.

Its a good family vehicle and seats are comfy. Interior finish is nice. A/C is cold and the 3rd row seats fold to the floor for extra cargo space. I don't understand the other comments that parts are difficult to find and there maybe parts specific to the Grandis that maybe more difficult to source, but since it shares the engine and other parts with the Galant and Outlander, just call your suking Mitsubishi Spare parts store and they can easily provide you with original and/or replacement parts. For those those harder to find parts, the Internet is your friend and you can easily buy online and have it shipped.

If I were you get the 2007 and up Grandis since it has better accessories installed. Black leather seats compared to Gray. DVD HU vs. CD. HID headlights vs. Halogen.

If you want a comfy family hauler and I would recommend the Grandis.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    His suspension is getting noisy and the shops he went to don't have parts available. He hasn't tried Banawe yet though. We're actually planning to work on it next long weekend. For unusual cars kasi mas madali makahanap ng pyesa kung per sample.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Try El Dorado, when I was buying oil and oil filters a few months back, they were working on a Grandis with suspension issues. In Banawe, try Mit Parts

9. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by actor21 View Post
    hi;

i will be replacing my current car (vios 1.5G AT 09 model), i need a bigger car and FC is not an issue since
    i don't bring car to work, i only use car on weekends with my kids, so the question is

is it wise to let go my current ride for the above mentioned MPV? i can't afford to maintain two cars by the way.

my list icludes:

1. fuzion
    2. grand livinia or livina

i will not go for diesel powered engines kase diko masusulit since i dont bring car to work,

any inputs would be appreciated..thanks guys...
    personally, my first choice when I was shopping around was Grandis instead of Innova VVTi.. mainly because of comfort ride, more sophisticated looks inside and out but due to practicality reasons, I opted to get Innova VVTi.. mahal ang spare parts ng Grandis aside from mahirap ang stocks compared sa Innova..

so its your choice and preference..

good luck sir..

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rafmac View Post
    Try El Dorado, when I was buying oil and oil filters a few months back, they were working on a Grandis with suspension issues. In Banawe, try Mit Parts
    if you're from the south, specifically in the las pinas area, you can buy genuine parts at mitsuprime along the azr

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast