New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE="4"]What are your weirdest phone calls or stuff done during a phone call?[/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    One of the weirdest calls I got was from this girl acquaintance (met through the internet). She called me up on my mobile phone and asked me to listen to her while she plays with herself and gets an orgasm. :barmy:

After that, she thanks me and tells me she has to go (to work).

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    One of the weirdest calls I got was from this girl acquaintance (met through the internet). She called me up on my mobile phone and asked me to listen to her while she plays with herself and gets an orgasm. :barmy:

After that, she thanks me and tells me she has to go (to work).
    Pareho tayo... last week meron tumawag sakin na ganon ulit nag random dial lang daw sya ng number parang kilala ko yung boses tapos tinanong ko name nya....office mate ko sya Hindi sya makatingin sakin last monday ng malaman nya na ako yung natawagan nya

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by jonski View Post
    Pareho tayo... last week meron tumawag sakin na ganon ulit nag random dial lang daw sya ng number parang kilala ko yung boses tapos tinanong ko name nya....office mate ko sya Hindi sya makatingin sakin last monday ng malaman nya na ako yung natawagan nya
    Maganda ba Jonski....at ***y?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    to me naman happen last month, exactly 30mins past 12 AM, a girl called parang usual call lang hello , hi, kumusta ganun lang, at first I thought si wifey but when i knew she's not i stop answering her non sense interogation, then she ask me if i stay at XXXXX condo and if everybody is asleep, I said live in the squaters area,after that she hangs, then MOrning comes I learned that nilooban na pala yung bldg. pero hindi sa Unit namin.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by forceG View Post
    to me naman happen last month, exactly 30mins past 12 AM, a girl called parang usual call lang hello , hi, kumusta ganun lang, at first I thought si wifey but when i knew she's not i stop answering her non sense interogation, then she ask me if i stay at XXXXX condo and if everybody is asleep, I said live in the squaters area,after that she hangs, then MOrning comes I learned that nilooban na pala yung bldg. pero hindi sa Unit namin.
    Happened to me when I was in China. The hotel phone would ring between 9 and 10 in the evening every night with a lady speaking in chinese then in broken english. She would ask if I would like to have some "company" for the night.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jonski View Post
    Baka naman kapangalan ng officemate mo lang? The probability of your the girl dialing a random which turns out to be her officemate is slim. But if it was really her - I think she knew that it was you :naughty2: If you're single, make your move na! hahaha.

That's similar to "missent" text messages.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Maganda ba Jonski....at ***y?
    Maganda but medyo girlie masyado...pink bag, pink car etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Baka naman kapangalan ng officemate mo lang? The probability of your the girl dialing a random which turns out to be her officemate is slim. But if it was really her - I think she knew that it was you :naughty2: If you're single, make your move na! hahaha.

That's similar to "missent" text messages.
    Sya office mate ko kasi same area sila nung natanong ko and kaboses talaga tapos nung monday nag text ako sakanya ng hint na ako natawagan nya and pagdating ko sa office ay hindi na sya nakikisabay samin tulad ng dati.

May girlfriend na ako

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    isang colleague tumawag sa akin ng hatinggabi hindi naman nagsasalita, then he hang up. i called him back to ask him bakit sya tumatawag akala ko kasi emergency, sabi nya di daw sya tumawag. The next morning, i showed him my phone's call log, indicating his number. He vehemently denied ever making that call and medyo nasira nga daw tulog nya since hatinggabi na nung nag "return call" ako. He checked his phone call logs, putragis walang log yung tawag ko sa kanya, We learned later that day that his good friend and kumpare and also a friend a friend of mine had a fatal heart attack the night before while in the office. By the way, 10 hours yata ang time difference namin with LA from my present location. Ayokong isipin dahil hindi naman ako masyadong mapagpaniwala sa mga ganyan, pero tumatayo ang balahibo ko while typing this post

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by totoybato View Post
    isang colleague tumawag sa akin ng hatinggabi hindi naman nagsasalita, then he hang up. i called him back to ask him bakit sya tumatawag akala ko kasi emergency, sabi nya di daw sya tumawag. The next morning, i showed him my phone's call log, indicating his number. He vehemently denied ever making that call and medyo nasira nga daw tulog nya since hatinggabi na nung nag "return call" ako. He checked his phone call logs, putragis walang log yung tawag ko sa kanya, We learned later that day that his good friend and kumpare and also a friend a friend of mine had a fatal heart attack the night before while in the office. By the way, 10 hours yata ang time difference namin with LA from my present location. Ayokong isipin dahil hindi naman ako masyadong mapagpaniwala sa mga ganyan, pero tumatayo ang balahibo ko while typing this post
    Kinda reminds of this:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHYjuaaKBfU"]YouTube- One Missed Call (Chakushin ari) Ring Tone[/ame]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Your WEIRDEST phone calls or stuff done during a phone call....