New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Romania around the year 1675.
    Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life. Do you remember now?

Your past life diagnosis:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Mexico around the year 1200.
    Your profession was that of a dancer, singer or actor.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.
    The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!
    Do you remember now?
    i think nga din merong ding ganitong thread noon...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Borneo around the year 575.
    Your profession was that of a librarian, priest or keeper of tribal relics.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion. Do you remember now?

ummm..nope! :D borneo?
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern East Australia around the year 1375.
    Your profession was that of a preacher, publisher or writer of ancient inscriptions.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Russia around the year 1450.
    Your profession was that of a designer, engineer or craftsman.

Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.

You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Alaska around the year 825.
    Your profession was that of a handicraftsman or mechanic.
    Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
    You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE=2]Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Tibet around the year 1475.
    Your profession was that of a artist, magician or fortune teller.

Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.

The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.

Do you remember now?
    [/SIZE]

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    here is mine:

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ireland around the year 1475.
    Your profession was that of a artist, magician or fortune teller.
    Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.
    Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.

may nakapagsabi din sakin na baka naging Japanese ako sa past life ko.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Saudi Arabia around the year 1600.
    Your profession was that of a builder of roads, bridges and docks.
    Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.
    You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
    Do you remember now?
    My answer I dont remember..hehe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
your past life