The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    http://www.topgear.com.ph/board/index.php?topic=4287.0

and

http://www.topgear.com.ph/board/inde...20504#msg20504

scroll down and look for posts by BIMMER09

Do you really think it's "A detailed and unbiased third party review on the Boyet Fajardo incident" ??

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    like BIMMER09, i too really do not know both individuals (Mr. Fajardo and Mr. Fernandez) personally, but based on what i heard, read, and watched eh tama lang ung gnawa ni mr. fernandez, to ask mr. fajardo for a valid id, regardless if its being ignorant about passport or not everyone has to understand that it is a Standard Operating Procedure to check and double check all necessary documents and id's for credit transaction without a signature of the owner on the credit card itself. ang alam ko kahit sa bangko pag magoopen ng account kahit ano pa ipakita mong documents eh kailangan 2. kahit magpakita k pa ng passport kailanagn padin n meron pang isang supporting id para basehan ng signature. it happened to me kasi eh when i opened an account nun sa metrobank. i showed them my passport and they still asked me to show another id. buti n lng dala ko ung sss id ko. nakalimutan ko kasi ung drivers liscense ko that time.

kahit nmn super valid pa ung passport nia...kahit kulay ginto pa un eh SOP talaga n magpakita sya ng isa pang id to support that sya nga ung mayari ng credit card. i think tehy do this to check the signiture. kasalanan nia un signiture lang d pa malagyan ung credit card. ano sia tamad. oh and for BIMMER09, biased xia sobra. ayaw nyang aminin. hehehehehe!!!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    BIMMER09 = Relentless

4. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    BIMMER09 :busted:

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Actually, Bimmer09 has a point. Try to read it with an open mind.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ewan ko pero, kahit anong gawin kong open ng mind, di ko parin maarok yung isang taong bigtime na pinapaluhod yung isang taong maliit para lang ma satisfy yung ego...simpleng bagay lang kasi ang pinagmulan

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    would you mind telling us what's Bimmer09's point?

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Bimmer09's points are only superficially good and only meant to redirect the blame onto the management of DFP. But in the end of it all, no one forced BF to make his angry outbursts and demanding such humiliating actions from the cashier.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    walter,

do you have an open mind? what's obvious is that bimmer09 is pointing the spotlight on the management of the dfp. this may be a poor analogy but it seems to me like it's similar to a girl who gets raped then she's blamed (and the perp is left off the hook) because she was wearing a miniskirt and was out late at night.

this bimmer09 dude doesn't see both sides and his "objective view" is skewed. oh well, nothing new there

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    They have their SPIN on the incident. It's called as such to BLUR the circumstance.

The thing is the camera is candid. Just draw your own conclusions from there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
You gotta love "Boyet Fajaro" supporters like these ...