New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i'm not really that fashion conscious. typical work clothes are jeans/slacks, long-sleeved button-down shirt/polo shirt/crew neck shirt, dress loafers/sneakers. whatever i wear depends on whim when dressing up in the morning. i have two paris of dress loafers (brown and black) are from aldo shoes and two pairs of sneakers - vans (blue) and etnies (dark grey) - for work. for work lang, iba pa yung sneakers for weekend walks. top colors are mostly dark shades. i don't really color coordinate that much.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by roninblade View Post
    i'm not really that fashion conscious. typical work clothes are jeans/slacks, long-sleeved button-down shirt/polo shirt/crew neck shirt, dress loafers/sneakers. whatever i wear depends on whim when dressing up in the morning. i have two paris of dress loafers (brown and black) are from aldo shoes and two pairs of sneakers - vans (blue) and etnies (dark grey) - for work. for work lang, iba pa yung sneakers for weekend walks. top colors are mostly dark shades. i don't really color coordinate that much.
    I really like that combination for men - jeans, long sleeved button down shirt (especially if crisp white) and dress loafers I call it the "conyotic" porma hahaha

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I make it a point to dress appropriately all the time. I do not buy fashionable clothes and most of my clothes are classic in the shades of white, black, grey, blue and a few red pieces. Limiting the colours and cloth textures makes it easy for me to mix and match everything.

I like good shoes and I own a number of boots along with other sensible footwear.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    why do I get this feeling na marami sa inyo na ang perfume is still drakkar. lol

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    tuwing sunday lagi lang ako nakasports shorts and rubber shoes pag umaalis.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetlucious View Post
    why do I get this feeling na marami sa inyo na ang perfume is still drakkar. lol
    Polo Sport sa blue bottle!

Hekhek...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    No.

May panahon na sabihin na nating naka "pambahay" lang ako na nag iikot sa branches ng clients para mag ayos ng problema before.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetlucious View Post

jovan......:hysterical:

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Beside Lacoste and RL branded polo shirts, ano other "favorite" polo shirts ng mga oldies? hehehe.
    chancellor 9000

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Aramis hehe

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast