New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Shirts? No brand in particular. Kahit mga tindang GH lang na polo shirt is fine with me. Basta maganda tela, maganda tignan, pasok na yun sa akin. I only wear polo shirt from Monday to Thursday. I do have some branded ones from Folded and Hung pero I bought them cheaper than those na nabibili sa GH. That's the only time na bumibili ko ng polo shirt na branded. Pag Friday, t-shirt lang na round neck. I usually wear those JDM shirts kasi masarap suotin. Basta most of my clothes ay galing GH.

Jeans, very particular ako dyan. I swore to myself never to buy those jeans na fake.

Shoes, I invest in shoes. Currently I'm wearing a 4 year old Ecko shoes at bugbog na siya sobra pero ok pa rin pang araw-araw.

Fashion sense, wala. Basta maayos ako tignan na hindi baduy them I'm good. Pero when it comes to formal gatherings, ibang usapan na yan.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Belt and shoes should have the same color/shade, as much as possible.

If I wear black shoes (leather), belt should be black ... ditto on brown footwear.
    Ganyan mga matatanda diba :peace: My Mom still goes for the traditional practice na shoes and handbag should match naman. I told her di na uso yan

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Belt and shoes should have the same color/shade, as much as possible.

If I wear black shoes (leather), belt should be black ... ditto on brown footwear.
    yan ang ginagawa ko pala

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Ganyan mga matatanda diba :peace: My Mom still goes for the traditional practice na shoes and handbag should match naman. I told her di na uso yan

gawain pala ng matanda

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    For me, yung fashion ng lalake goes with age.. Shempre younger men tend to me more dynamic, maporma and sunod sa uso., pero as you age, yung pananamit nagmamature din.. Instead of going with the trend, mas navavalue mo yung image projection depending on your status in life.. Unlike younger ones na its more of identity thing..

I go with the simple styles yet quality brands, it doesn't necessarily need to be branded.. For casual shirts, i don't invest on branded kase saken 1-2years lang magmumukhang pambahay na yun.. Mas ok na investment ang pants, good brands like levi's, marlboro classics, tommy hilfiger will serve you a good 4-5years.. Kung medyo budgeted, i go lee or giordano blues.. Shoes would be the icing on the cake ika nga, kaya better off with the best brands..

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    But I did notice that guys are very particular when it comes to footwear.

Kase pare parehas naman porma ng lalake, its either shirt or polo. Then shorts or pants.. If you try to be funkier than the usual, gayish na ang dating nun para sa mga lalake.. Yung shoes ang pinaka napapansin sa guys. Minsan eto din ang status symbol ng mga lalake.. Afterall, mas mahal ang men's footwear than the ladies... Yung shoes/sandals ng babae na worth 1k, maganda na.. For men, sa budget na ganun baka peke pa lang mabili mo..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^^^

Yeah, well the more senior people tend to dress and look "fashionably" correct and proper, don't they?

Fashion styles just go around in circles.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^^^

Yeah, well the more senior people tend to dress and look "fashionably" correct and proper, don't they?

Fashion styles just go around in circles.
    Yup. It's 80's and 90s naman that made a comeback now.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Beside Lacoste and RL branded polo shirts, ano other "favorite" polo shirts ng mga oldies? hehehe.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Beside Lacoste and RL branded polo shirts, ano other "favorite" polo shirts ng mga oldies? hehehe.
    Le Tigre
    Jordache
    Sergio Valenti
    Benetton

I'll remember some more in a while ..

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    You'll know if you're fashion conscious by the type of jeans you wear and buy, if you're very particular with the cut. If you're still wearing 4-5 yr. old jeans then you're probably not.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Matched belt and shoes here too.

Giordano is still a classic and simple polo brand. Same goes with Collezione.

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast