New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Do you make an effort to look well put together? Do you invest in good pieces (shoes or jeans)? Or do you just grab whatever is in your closet?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For the daily grind, I just purchase clothes that are easy to mix and match without much thought. Also, nothing beats the no-brainer barong. :D

Invest? Ill pay a sale price for durability and comfort and stick to some brands that im loyal to (not necessarily "branded"). I rarely buy items that are not discounted and I have a set price range for shirts, pants and shoes.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Generally, no. My regular outfit consists of a sleeveless undershirt of either white or black, dark denim jeans, and rubber/foam slippers...

1. I also prefer suits over barongs. Although I do believe that barongs are suited for the Philippine weather, I still prefer the universality of a suit and the air of class it brings.

2. I invest in good shoes. Two of my prized shoes are both from Bally. One is a daily-grind black leather shoe while the other is a more formal shoe. Both of them are over 13 years old and counting. My last buy was this brown full brogue oxfords from Florsheim. I simply love the white sole lot of work to keep it spotless though so I typically spend Sundays cleaning it.

3. I'm terribly cheap on my accessories. Branded sunglasses? Branded belts? Nah. Department store please. Keep it under 500 pesos.

4. I'm a T-shirt guy over a polo. Just the plain V-neck cotton shirt in multiple colors would do. Lately, I find that Giordano's Cotton/Polyester/Elastane shirts work pretty well for my figure and I'm thinking of stocking on them.

5. I feel I need to update my lower body fashion. I'm one of those jeans-are-life guys who usually wears the same jeans for a week or two. I like Uniqlo's jeans for their construction and pricing. For the ubiquitous Levis, 3 pairs. 2 of them more than 5 years old. I'm thinking of purchasing some khaki's lately too..

6. I'm waiting for Calvin Klein to have a massive sale on their underwear section. I really love their one-piece microfiber briefs. It portrays the crown jewels quite nicely :naughty2: but I just can't stand their 1,000php non-sale price. I'm thinking of buying some from Amazon and shipping it over actually. Of course, I have them in nice colors.. purple for the win!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Fashion?.... Nay....

Passion?...., Aye!....

21.0K:inlababu:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Fashion sense = 0

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    pang office polo barong
    pang weekend usually shorts and shirt
    color combination: clueless ako

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Basta disente ang suot, ok na =)

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Calistro View Post
    Basta disente ang suot, ok na =)
    Amen to that. Descent and clean but I don't wear fake clothes. Mas okay na yung mumurahin na hindi kilala pero comfy ako kesa branded na fake.

Sa shoes ako particular kasi gusto ko talaga matibay.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    not fashion conscious, pero aware ako na hindi ako dapat baduy.
    during workdays, i usually wear short sleeved barongs and slacks, pag washday, jeans and long sleeved polo.
    pag malling, naka shorts lang and sandals ako.

and i don't really wear round collared shirts. parang di na bagay sa idad ko eh... i usually wear collared shirts, jeans and sneakers pag kailangan....

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlyt View Post
    pang office polo barong
    pang weekend usually shorts and shirt
    color combination: clueless ako
    Weekend, dati ganyan ako... Short, rubber shoes and shirt.....

Pero, ngayon sa simbahan,- ini-encourage nila na pantalon at shirt with collar.... Kaya iyon na ang aking Sunday attire....

21.0K:inlababu:

Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast