New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I don't feel bored with my life. I am frustrated. So many things to do and experience yet I have so little time.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    is being bored such a bad thing?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    don sa thread starter.. maybe it's time for you to settle down?? have kids..

ako pag bored ako.. nakikipaglaro lang ako sa mga anak ko.. when you look into their eyes.. nawawala na ang boredom, nawawala ang pagod.. kahit maraming problema.... parang bale wala lahat.. specially now that they're growing so fast.. and to think 10 years ago, i wouldn't have thought na at this time in my life may 10 year old boy na ako.. it's just so amazing..

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    There was a time in my life that I felt really bored. Now, I can say I'm happier . Maybe you're experiencing a quarterlife crisis.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Boredom kills me. I need something to do always.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    set a goal-be a triathlon finisher or better yet be an ironman finisher 3.8k swim, 180k bike, 42k run ouch!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ok lang maging bored.

At least after reflecting on ur life, all u arrived at is that -- ur bored. That means ur at peace dude.

Other people make themselves busy all the time coz they are running away from something... some pain in their life. They cant stand it when they arent doing anything coz their thoughts begin to haunt them. Iyak iyak sila pag nag reflect. So in order to avoid that, they force themselves to be busy...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    To run for a local position? That's definitely under the radar... Sarap din kasi maging politician siguro. Pero baka matulad kay Pichay na tinapon ang buto malayo sa senado.

God is with me all the time. Never got bored asking Him questions.

Have kids and settle down? Hmm.. Onga eh nakakainggit makakita ng family na naggo-grocery together, carry ung anak pag mag-shopping. Gusto ko na talaga magkaron ng kids. Pagisipan ko muna if worth the fight si Lucy Torres... Joke!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    i'm not bored but I'm just stuck with something I dont want to do but I need to finish.

no, im not..

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Are you bored?