New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    To answer the question, yes I am -- with my life. Girls, girlfriend, friends, family, school, business, gym.

Parang same lang kasi if I look back 4-7 years ago. Walang pinagbago, well except na mas gwapo ako ngayon hahaha. I feel worn out, tired and really bored. I'm a very busy man pero feeling ko parang may kulang talaga.

Kayo ba? Satisfied ba kayo with what you're doing?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    wala naman talagang satisfaction ang tao...we always crave for more..

for me, satisfaction is how you see your life..weather you've achieved alot or just enough...the question rather is.....are you happy?

and my answer to that is...i am...for now.

btw..to answer you question if i'm bored? No, i'm not.
    Last edited by spongee; June 7th, 2007 at 05:12 AM.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    yeah I agree alang satisfied ang tao lalo na ang mga pilipino
    happy? not really
    bored? yeah i do, night & day

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapitan View Post
    To answer the question, yes I am -- with my life. Girls, girlfriend, friends, family, school, business, gym.

Parang same lang kasi if I look back 4-7 years ago. Walang pinagbago, well except na mas gwapo ako ngayon hahaha. I feel worn out, tired and really bored. I'm a very busy man pero feeling ko parang may kulang talaga.

Kayo ba? Satisfied ba kayo with what you're doing?

Once in a while, I get burned out...I find a spiritual retreat helpful during these times.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    that's a good question. I guess we share the same sentiment. Maybe I'm not as busy as you. I just try to look for something interesting to work on para nde ako ma bored.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    You're in a position to gain everything you think you've lost. Think of it that way instead. Most people would want to be in your position, just to know what they have. Some people don't know what they have until they lose it.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    IMO you should be thankful for what you have, the blessings the Good Lord gives you everyday and the breath that you take everytime you wake up that tells you that you're alive. A million less fortunate people than you would kill for what you have right now and would do anything to be in your shoes. IMO, they'd rather be bored but have a sense of security than being bored but trying to figure out where their next meal would come from.

Arguably, boredom comes from not being content with what one has and in almost all cases, a lot of people are not content with what they have.

Maybe you're bored not with your life, work, family or what have you. Maybe you're bored because of routine.

IMPO, there should be a balance in one's life i.e. hinde lang puro trabaho or activities para kumita ng pera. There should be a balance between the social, career and personal aspect in one's life. Finding that balance is the tricky part. Teka, OT na ako.

To answer your question: no, I'm definitely not. In fact, I'm quite happy.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    hmmm i dont' think it's boredom..men your age..i hate naman to say mid-life crisis...(i assume you're younger than i am considering you're not yet married"...maybe it's a call to transition..you know, stepping to another level in your life to give you a new focus...a new horizon...say---married/family life?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you need a sense of purpose.

volunteer for charitable activities
    pursue higher education
    change careers
    join the military and fight the rebels
    run for congress

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    ^^^^^^^

this