New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Are you for/against to the legalization of divorce in the Philippines?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am for the legalization of divorce in the Philippines

12 75.00%
  • I am against the legalization of divorce in the Philippines

4 25.00%
  • No opinion

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE="4"]Are you for/against to the legalization of divorce in the Philippines?[/SIZE]

Last edited by ghosthunter; August 13th, 2010 at 07:33 PM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    i approve of the legalization of divorce, some times it is better for the whole family not just the couple involve, for the couple to have a divorce.

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    AGREE AKO DITO... 100%

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    i do agree pero dapat walang maging problem sa financial support dun sa mga anak

nagagawa rin naman ng mga me pera through anullment e bakit hindi pa i-apply sa lahat?

dapat nga suportahan ng simbahan 'tong divorce sa atin kasi makikinabang din naman sila since maraming magpapakasal ulit with a different partner so kikita ulit sila

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    ayaw ko sa kadahilanang madali lang gumawa ng batas pero yung pag implement ang problema at magaling humanap ng butas ang mga pinoy para mailusot na kailangan nila ng diborsyo.

Gaya halimbawa pag suporta ng mga bata... ayan madaling sabihin at kahit utos ng hukuman minsan di pa rin nagagawa ng lalaki.

Masyadong nakikiuso ang Pinas sa mga banyagang kaisipan pero di namna kayang panindigan.

Ano magiging kasunod "same *** marriages" naman since yung mga pasimuno ng panukalang ito ay yung mga makabayan, makatao kuno..

pero kung sa paglalaba...payag ako na hiwalay ang puti sa de-kolor :gayfight:

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    personally I am against it, matutulad na tayo sa america paglalaruan na lang yung kasal, hindi muna pagisipan ng mabuti at tibangin ang nararamdaman bago magpakasal, at spur of the moment at l-bog lang pinaiiral...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Unahin muna nila yung Reproductive Health Bill bago yan. Mas importante yun...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Bale wala naman itong batas sa mahihirap. Puro live-in naman sila. Di naman papayag yung pakialamerong simbahan katoliko na papasa itong batas.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    oki lang siguro as long as the rights of the children are well protected

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    As long as the rights of women and children are protected.

Right now, we have many couples who are just live-in, and who have kids. When they separate, there is nothing forcing the man to support the children. Even married couples who've undergone legal separation have this problem. I don't see it being any less of a problem for divorced couples.

But at least if there's a divorce, and it's written into our law that the unfailthful, abusive, etcetera spouse (The US has a no-fault law... ours should be different) should be forced to pay child support or face jail time, this empowers the aggrieved parties in the marriage.

I have a relative who waited nearly twenty years for her annulment. Twenty years of having a husband who disappeared on her. I know many couples who are separated (in fact, not by law), and the rights of the children and the children by the second, third, fourth woman, etcetera... are not well-protected.

Ma-aabuso lang ang divorce law if it's allowed to pass as a no-fault law. If it's written in the way that it becomes financially unpalatable to the offending party, then couples will not enter it lightly.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Are you for/against to the legalization of divorce in the Philippines?