New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    errr... magkano ba ang non-yaya meal diyan?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dapat lumayas na sila ng belasin agad. Para believable naman.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    It's up to the employer of the DH if they will let the maid order what she wants or give her the cheap meal. There are even some who just let the maid watch them eat and give them cup noodles in their room. Otherwise, it's none of bitching ex beauty queen's business since she is not paying for it. Calling it discrimination is far from the subject.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think what she was bitching about is the refusal, at first, of the resto to serve "regular" meals to the yaya. Such refusal is indeed discriminatory. Kung wala sana refusal walang discrimination.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    It's not the meal itself. It's the way the club branded the meal as the "yaya meal". Pwede naman sa menu meron murang pagkain na pwede I order para sa katulong pero di na branded. Sa Manila Polo Club, bawal ang help sa dining areas. Ganun lang talaga ang Pilipino. Pero pag ang amo America no, equality yan.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    It's up to the employer of the DH if they will let the maid order what she wants or give her the cheap meal. There are even some who just let the maid watch them eat and give them cup noodles in their room. Otherwise, it's none of bitching ex beauty queen's business since she is not paying for it. Calling it discrimination is far from the subject.
    yes employers like that do exist, i've seen lots of those and makes me feel kawawa naman talaga yung mga helpers/drivers. yet there are who treated their helpers like family, pero madalang lang talaga.
    sana naman totoo talaga yung pag-iinarte nung.. sino nga ba yun?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Sadly, that is reality. A fault in Pinoys started by the Spanish. I don't think it will ever change.
    We had slaves even before the Spaniards came, in two categories even...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Newcomer123 View Post
    We had slaves even before the Spaniards came, in two categories even...
    namamahay and sagigilid.
    namamahay - umu-uwi. hindi stay-in. may sariling bahay.
    sagigilid - stay-in. sa gilid natutulog..

and we feed them "Lipin Meals".
    Last edited by dr. d; April 5th, 2015 at 10:24 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Maybe they should call it budget meal. Or maybe di lang sila nagkaintindihan. Baka bawal kumain dun sa dining area yung helper, kaya bawal sa kanya yung "regular meals"

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Baka bawal kumain dun sa dining area yung helper
    yan ang malaking katarantaduhan, excuse my word pero hindi ko pupuntahan ang mga ganyan establishments kung may helper man ako.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast