New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    yasser arafat 1929-2004 died yesterday, one of the good political liberators of the modern world... wala lang, sobrang grabe yun funeral niya, hindi na nacontrol ang mga tao... pati yun military naging emotional... mahal na mahal ng mga palestinians si yasser arafat... pero mga israelis nag-celebrate... mundo nga naman...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmm... totoo bang kahapon sya namatay? diba may mga usap-usapan na namatay na sya a few days back pero they denied it and said he was still alive? >.> nakita ko sa news un >_<

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    yan ang hindi ko alam... basta alam ko november 11... bakit naman nila idedeny tapos aaminin din?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ewan ko nga kung bakit... pero bakit nga may lumabas na news item na patay na daw then they strongly deny na buhay pa >.> hmm...... labo..... lol

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    one of the good political liberators of the modern world.
    A revolutionary leader trying to lead a democratic nation. He agrees to peace talks alright, but he always back-out prior to doing it. I mean, if I was Arafat and I'm a revolutionary leader, why would I want peace? That means I get nothing out of my agenda.

Now that he's finally dead, hopefully peace has a better chance.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    naunahan ma ako sa pag-komento Karding ah.

i guess it's a matter of perspective. one man's "political liberator" is another man's "terrorist".

i have a lot of sympathy for Arafat's cause, but his terrorist methods disgust me. also, i think the man is no saint.

RIP though. if nothing else, he's successfully elevated world consciousness to the plight of the Palestinians.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    karding: yun nga lang ang malabo sa kanya, pero at least naging conscious tayo regarding sa situation ng mga palestinians

tama ka dun m54 powered, pero wag mo na sabihin, patay na eh... multohin pa tayo...

wala lang: baka buhay pa siya... since hindi matuloy-tuloy yun state nila, nagtago na lang and faked his death... ehehehhe...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the way he died was quite alarming... i mean he is in a coma... but different groups are saying different thigs...

btw, what REALLY caused his death? did they pull the plug off the respirator? we all know that he is in a coma - but comas can last for months... even years for some people...

though he really did bungle the Israeli-Palestinian peace process IMO. he maybe speakin like a lamb but his followers are acting like wolves. he always disclaims the acts of other Palestinians (involved in terrorist attacks) and yet he does nothing concrete to stop this.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally posted by Karding
    A revolutionary leader trying to lead a democratic nation. He agrees to peace talks alright, but he always back-out prior to doing it. I mean, if I was Arafat and I'm a revolutionary leader, why would I want peace? That means I get nothing out of my agenda.

Now that he's finally dead, hopefully peace has a better chance.
    The last peace talk in Camp David w/ Bill Clinton and Ehud Barak failed because the Jews refused to allow Palestinian refugees living outside the territories the right to return. It is like asking Jews not to allow Russian Jews into Israel. Sometime extreme methods are required in extreme circumstances. Only did the Palestinian cause came into the world stage when Arafat PLO hijacked and attacked Jewish interest. Remember it is the Palestinians who are suffering the most, not the Jews.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    sabi, hindi daw nagsusupport ng euthanasia ang mga palestinian so it means d hinatak ang plug

then 2nd, arab siya dba? 1 to 2 days lang po talaga sa mga muslim brothers natin ang lamay... actually within 24 hrs lang. its possible na coma nga lang talaga siguro sya the past few days

at the same time baka sabi ng iba eh patay na since brain dead na nung huli at dami na nagfail na organs..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
yasser arafat 1929-2004