Oct 2002
    accdg to cnn breaking news:

nag collapse daw, at walang malay...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    About time he dies.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Kawawa naman yung tao. Imagine being subjugated by a race of people (Jews) who has this racist belief that it is their God-given right to take away land from others(Palestinians). Do you know that the founders of modern Israel were labeled terrorst by the British also?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Also you must understand why the Palestinians have this big grudge against Jews. If an outsider comes and take your home by force. Then demands that you live in peace, but tells you to stay away from your former home, would you accept this? Kung ako papatayin ko yung tao na yun. And if this outsider gets away with this because he is backed by the only superpower in the world. Kaya ito talaga ang umpisa ng gulo sa mundo.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    afaik in 1948 a group of JEws led by David Ben-Gurion took the land known as Israel today -- by force. but i also know that Jews were driven out of their homeland a long long time ago by Muslims, so sa thinking nila sila mas me karapatan.

it's kinda hard to point fingers when both sides' hands are dirty. pero i read this article in Time magazine...when he was PM ng Israel, Barak he was bending over backwards to make peace with Palestine...Arafat was too demanding and refused to make any compromises.

but imho, the only way talaga na masolve ung problema is for either side to completely annihilate the other; the hate seems to go down real deep, and no one seems to sincerely want peace. imho kung ayaw nila magbatian, e bahala na sila. kita kita na lang sila sa impiyerno

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    heto na naman tayo.....

Yeah, this bastard should be biting the dust already...

sana lang nga whoever replaces him be less of an ________....

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally posted by badkuk
    afaik in 1948 a group of JEws led by David Ben-Gurion took the land known as Israel today -- by force. but i also know that Jews were driven out of their homeland a long long time ago by Muslims, so sa thinking nila sila mas me karapatan.

Jews were driven out of Israel by the Romans during a revolt. Barak was willing to cede West Bank and Gaza, but refused to let Palestinian living outside "Occupied" land the right to return home. I don't symphatize with Jews evertime a suicide bombers blows them up. Its like they were asking it for the first place.
    Last edited by Monseratto; October 28th, 2004 at 10:02 AM.

8. FrankDrebin Guest
    Panahon pa ni Kristo itong problemang ito hanggang hindi pa rin matapostapos.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    the never-ending jews vs. muslims....

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Diba UN ang gumawa ng State of Israel.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Yasser Arafat