New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Awhile ago there was a reported bomb threat at xavier school. Many parents were in panick. One of my wife's friend who has 2 kids studying there immediately rushed to the school and on his way there called up my wife to ask her if she can get some info regarding the status because san juan police/bomb squad were already there. My wife called up the swat team leader to check and he said it is just BOMB SCARE. Now you might be asking how this bomb scare happened. Guess what?!!! The bomb scare came from a 3rd year high school student from xavier! He reportedly did not study for an exam this afternoon and thought they will all be sent home. He didnt know there is a caller ID and the police got his cell number.
    There is an investigation going on in the school. I don't have details yet how they were able to know the cell number belongs to this 3rd year student.

He should be kicked out of the school after causing all the panick among the students and also the parents.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    I am a xavier alumni. In my time, sipa dapat yan. I don't know ngayon, I heard, marami na palakasan diyan, so anything can happen.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yeah kelangan sya ma kick out.. kung ayaw nya mag exam sana wag nalang syang pumasok.. tsk tsk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wealth doesn't buy brains hehe.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    dapat gumamit na lang siya ng phone booth

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    bulok na style

7. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    hahahaha he should have just swallowed vinegar or salt and puked or rubbed soap under his armpits to induce heat.

You can't test someone when they are sick :D

This guy's got weak game. Man when I was in Xavier I must have used up my worth in clinic tuition fees and somebody else's.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kaya pala past twelve na naku-uwi ang prep ko... sa sobrang traffic seguro....

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    that's one dumb student. kahit siguro nakapag-aral yan, itlog pa din.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    hahahahaha he got owned big time!

kickout na yan! :lol:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
XAvier Bomb Threat