New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2011
    Traffic is horrendous and every night I pass by that war zone there seems to be an accident which makes things x2 worse.

Sort it out!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    dati ng ganyan jan...kaya kung pa-Imus dasma mas mabuti pa mag-alabang,then mag-daang hari, labas mo na Imus.

pero kung parosario-cavite city, no choice talaga....

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    It's the new flyover, you got 2 partitions (1 for Las Piñas and the other for Bacoor) and each partition winds up with about 3 to 4 lanes during heavy traffic. When you get to the end, it narrows to 2 lanes and the LP lane is blocked (for whatever reason) by a series of barriers forming an arch. This area is the bottle neck and vehicles fight it over to get through. Sometimes there are some guys going to Cavite that block the LP route holding everyone else up. Then you got the other vehicles who still pass under who try to edge their way to the left which doesn't help at all.

Last night there 2, yes 2, buses that stalled at that bottle neck.

Whoever planned that should be executed due to poor planning and implementation. They should block the middle part so that all the Cavite bound people will be on the right partition and all the LP bound people will be on the left partition as per the signs.

This really sucks and I also have to put up with this crap every single day. Maybe I should move to someplace better...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Based on my experiences, balasubas kasi ang ilang drivers na papuntang Cavite,- palaging bina-block ang linya papuntang Las Pinas.... (After that kasi,- wala nang traffic along Zap-Alab Road, so practically free flowing ang left lane going to LPC)

13.6K:painting:

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I agree with him! ⌃

They don't help at all.

It was still hell last night thought on Wednesday it was clean as a whistle. Go figure.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Based on my experiences, balasubas kasi ang ilang drivers na papuntang Cavite,- palaging bina-block ang linya papuntang Las Pinas.... (After that kasi,- wala nang traffic along Zap-Alab Road, so practically free flowing ang left lane going to LPC)

kagabi naman barado yung papuntang LP. madami pa rin kasi na don sa ilalim dumadaan tapos sa LP ang punta so yung mga dumaan ng exit na lubak lubak naman na pa cavite is nahaharangan na nung mga papuntang LP coming sa ilalim.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by flakez

kagabi naman barado yung papuntang LP. madami pa rin kasi na don sa ilalim dumadaan tapos sa LP ang punta so yung mga dumaan ng exit na lubak lubak naman na pa cavite is nahaharangan na nung mga papuntang LP coming sa ilalim.
    You see how bad the system is? That definitely adds to the traffic! I mentioned that but wasn't able to elaborate.

This is the reason why I favor dividing the 2 sections on the bridge the left is strictly for LP and the right strictly for Cavite. That way there will be no way that one can swerve and block into the other. Also, the LP people should no longer be able to pass on the under side to prevent blocking the Caiteños.

It took them close to 7 years to get that bridge operational, I wonder how long it will take for them to figure the solution out. Another 7 years maybe? Or they probably don't care since they were already paid off.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCharger View Post
    You see how bad the system is? That definitely adds to the traffic! I mentioned that but wasn't able to elaborate.

This is the reason why I favor dividing the 2 sections on the bridge the left is strictly for LP and the right strictly for Cavite. That way there will be no way that one can swerve and block into the other. Also, the LP people should no longer be able to pass on the under side to prevent blocking the Caiteños.

It took them close to 7 years to get that bridge operational, I wonder how long it will take for them to figure the solution out. Another 7 years maybe? Or they probably don't care since they were already paid off.
    oo nga, pero baka dahil hindi pa talaga fully operational kaya ganon. let's see kung maayos nila yan. actually ang na eexperience ko lang na traffic is dahil sa lubak madalas, except nung kahapon dahil nag one way daw. hating gabi na kasi uwi ko. hehehe. I wonder bakit asphalt lang ang ginamit nila don sa paakyat ng exit. ayun, putik tuloy at sobrang alikabok naman kung maaraw.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Inisip kong dumaan dito kaninang hapon (around 4PM) pagkatapos ng aming EB ng Vanette Club.... (Anyway, Sunday naman)....

Pero sabi ko, baka lang masira ang araw ko,- huwag na lang....

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Inisip kong dumaan dito kaninang hapon (around 4PM) pagkatapos ng aming EB ng Vanette Club.... (Anyway, Sunday naman)....

Pero sabi ko, baka lang masira ang araw ko,- huwag na lang....

ok naman kaninang mga 4pm. except sa usual na alikabok. hehehe

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
WTF is going on at Coastal Southbound/Zapote?