New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Since I'm only half-Pinoy... I can say... half-yes!

I've often thought about how my life would be if we hadn't moved here... but now that I have a wonderful wife and a beautiful child... what other place could I be?

I've been through some really sh*tty times here in the Philippines, but I really can't imagine living anywhere else.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Yes, definitely.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    If I were to be born again, I still want to be a Pinoy with US, Jap, Chinese, Euro Citizenship.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Since I'm only half-Pinoy... I can say... half-yes!

I've often thought about how my life would be if we hadn't moved here... but now that I have a wonderful wife and a beautiful child... what other place could I be?

I've been through some really sh*tty times here in the Philippines, but I really can't imagine living anywhere else.
    You should visit Japan then if you haven't been there already. You won't be disappointed except maybe for the expensive everything. Of course, you should know that already.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    well we are one of the happiest race on earth so why choose another

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    i have to say half yes same with niky.

life here has upside and downside. being a fil-chi. im living on 2 cultures. and i have to say. if filipinos change the bad ways. or even just half of those bad ways. this country would progress real fast. and would definetly get my 100% vote of living here again. but, until then, will choose living elsewhere as an open option.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Me. If I was given the chance to choose my ethnicity I would prefer to be born at new zealand. Im not ashamed to be a pinoy but I prefer to live in a quiet and peaceful place and most importantly a community with a few population. But there is one trait that I dislike about pinoys, yung tipong parang hindi na mabubuhay kapag walang kausap.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    most definitely! i'd wanna be me again, only with straighter teeth, better hair, and more motivated.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup.

Though nationality isn't a big issue for me... all of the races / nationalities out there also went through some tough and even horrific times (e.g. the WWII Japanese & Germans, the bloodthirsty Europeans of the middle ages, etc.).

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Sure why not...So far life has been good...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Would you want to be a Pinoy again if you were to be born again?