New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Depends, if it's a subdivision and the homeowners association allows it, ok lang. Dami kong kaibigan kahit taga AAV nagpapark pa rin sa labas. Wala naman silang napeperwisyo.

But parking on the streets of downtown Manila is a different story. Not only do you cause incovnenience to others, but you also expose your car to greater risk.
    Given that AAV has wide roads, street parking is probably not too big an issue (bring up the DLSZ vs. AAV issue though and that's a different story).

In our place, overnight street parking was banned and strictly enforced so homeowners were forced to make space for their cars. We also almost purchased a townhouse sometime last year but what stopped us was that we could not come up with a feasible way to make the garage a two-car event. There were first come, first serve slot available for homeowners which was ample at that point in time but at the end, we want look term assurance on having proper parking for at least two cars.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    ung kapit bahay ko sa villaged walang parking sa loob sa labas lang nakaparada tulad ko.pero mukang collector ng sasakyan apat na sunod sunod sa gilid ng kalsada ung sasakyan niya ayun minsan nakikita ko inoova pinatungan ng drum ng basurahan sa hood at ung iba naman puro yupi at ginawang pinasa ng mga na iinis..sa kanya.tama sinabi nila basta marunong kang makisama at nasa lugar .naka ayos ng maganda at hindi nakaka istorbo sa iba ,igagalang ka,

sasakyan ko nga bihira ma car wash puro banyos lang at punas ginagawa ko..madalang mapaliguan.ayun tuloy kulay beniton na siya. he he.
    di baleng medyo madusing .basta riding like a new car pag sinakyan mo..

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Unsafe. Done that. Brand new car from casa tapos maririnig mo from your room na maraming bata sa labas at doon nagmamaneobra angga trike para magbaba.ang hirap matulog ng maayos lalot days old palang oto mo. Regardless of car cover, well car cover helps about 10%? Hehe

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Sa tondo may rented street parking slots. Kaso, ang hirap magka peace of mind if I park yung mahal na kotse mo.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Sec. 31 of PD 957 says that the developer of a residential subdivision project may, at its option, donate the roads within the subdivision to the local government. When that happens, the subdivision roads become public property that the local government may maintain using public funds. But if the roads remain to be private roads, no public money, such as to maintain the roads, can be expended on those roads.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by machine.pistol View Post
    Sec. 31 of PD 957 says that the developer of a residential subdivision project may, at its option, donate the roads within the subdivision to the local government. When that happens, the subdivision roads become public property that the local government may maintain using public funds. But if the roads remain to be private roads, no public money, such as to maintain the roads, can be expended on those roads.
    May exceptions yan.

Better use tax law principles to justify your argument like taxes can only be used for public purposes or benefit.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    All i know, mag-park ka lang nga ng maayos at hindi makaka-abala sa daloy ng trapiko at sa mga daanan for a predictable time is not prohibited. Unless nga lang may road sign na "NO PARKING AT THIS ROADSIDE". But to the point ginawa mo nang garahe ang pagkaka-park mo sa kalsada, i think some people may sasama ang loob o magagalit sa iyo. Lalo na sa katapat na ng bahay na tinabihan mong pagparadahan na ginawa mo nang garahe.

Sent from my Starmobile UP+ using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by b_9904 View Post
    Sa tondo may rented street parking slots. Kaso, ang hirap magka peace of mind if I park yung mahal na kotse mo.
    I agree with you. Hirap siguro bumili ka ng car na bago, kahit second hand habang nasa loob ka ng bahay di ka maka-focus sa mga ano mang gagawin mo kasi nasa isip pag-alala mo yung sasakyan mo na nasa labas. Thinking kung andun pa o baka nabangga na o kung napano na.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by rodetor View Post
    I agree with you. Hirap siguro bumili ka ng car na bago, kahit second hand habang nasa loob ka ng bahay di ka maka-focus sa mga ano mang gagawin mo kasi nasa isip pag-alala mo yung sasakyan mo na nasa labas. Thinking kung andun pa o baka nabangga na o kung napano na.

Kahit nga yung cap ng t1t3 ng gulong mo mabawasan lang may stress sayo eh.

Kaloko lang, yung parking slot uupahan mo sa cityhall lolz

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    There this guy whom I know for more than 2 decades in our community. He and his wife bought a second hand car (Lancer 96 model) two years ago. He always park/garage his car near a corner street fronting their house. One day they woke up, found out that his car (driver's door side)seems to be was hit by a vehicle and the door glass was broke. Since then, after 2 months, they decided to tore down a part of their house (living room) to gave more space to their frontyard to be his car garage.

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast